321

Chapter 61.2 What’s In Hell

Sang Yuanyuan’s face flushed, and she caught his moving hand.

His mouth clearly said such a serious thing, but his actions were not serious at all.

He clasped her wrists with a turn of his hand and continued: “Zuo Hengping guards it very tightly. Only by letting the clam girl clear the way first, and then use these shells, can the Lin’s people and evidence be sent inside——However, everything sent by the owner of the Deep and Clear Water Pavilion will be checked carefully by Zuo Hengping. When he checks the clam girl, she will use the power of the Enchanter clan to tell him that all these seafood are safe and there will be no problems. Such a small influence is always achievable.”

He looked very proud.

“At the banquet, when Han Shaoling came back to his senses and discovered that they were singing about the unjust case of Lin clan’s extermination, it was already too late. You see, with so many guests present, Zuo Hengping’s seat must be far away from Han Shaoling. When the ‘witness’ stepped forward to block Han Shaoling, it was more convenient for the owner of the Deep and Clear Water Pavilion to directly assassinate. At that time, the evidence will be announced to the world, and Zuo Hengping also died. Han Shaoling has no reason to give a heavy penalty, so the revenge can be said as done too, right?”

“And then?” She asked.

She didn’t believe that You Wuming will help and draw his sword when he sees injustice——he was a person that never raises early without proper benefit.

He started to deal with her inner robe.

He bends his eyes like a fox, and his dark eyes are filled with dark light: “Then we take advantage of the chaos and do something bad. There is a lot of trouble over there, and Han Shaoling must not be able to take care of such a small chaos.”

He said so, and had already begun to do bad things to her.

She was pushed down with her back on the desk, and the cold wood touched her back. She anxiously said: “It’s cold!”

“It won’t be cold anymore soon.” You Wuming grinned wickedly, and leaned over closely.

Behind him, the bright wings spread open.

He tore off the Face Disguising substance, the blinding fire was reflected on that extremely handsome face. The corners of his lips curled up into an aggressive smile and he locked her firmly in his arms.

The warm and faint scent of flowers approached her. Her head turned a little dizzy and her breath gradually became messy.

He threw away his clothes casually, and said: “Little Mulberry, I know you miss me. Miss me so much. Let’s make do with it here, alright? You have to change your clothes anyway.”

When saying such words, his breath was already extremely unstable.

Saying ‘You miss me’, but everyone knows that what he thinks in his heart is actually ‘I miss you so much’.

The temperature on his body rose rapidly, making her also dyed with a layer of crimson.

Her black hair was scattered on the black wooden desk, and her white skin was tinged with a little red, which was more fascinating.

You Wuming’s breath has completely become disordered. There is black deep sea and dark fire in his eyes.

He leaned down, captured her by the neck, and turned the desk into a fun field.

Her back and elbow bumped the desk, and the solid wood hit her bone.

“You Wuming, my back hurts so much.” She complained, “You bully!”

“Little Mulberry,” he grinned, his smile broke into the bone marrow. “Today, I deliberately bullied you.”

So he really bullied her even harder.

If she didn’t want to be hit by the wooden desk, she could only cling to his extremely powerful body like a vine climbing a tree.

You Wuming’s smirk became more and more complacent.

After having one experience, he gradually found a small way out.

Whenever he almost lost his self-control, he stopped his movements and touched her cheeks, forehead and chin with his lips, and said a few words of love.

Although it was somewhat stumblingly, the effect is extremely significant——compared to the pure rookie period when he didn’t even dare to move at all and keep telling cold jokes, he now looks a little bit like a flower veteran bullying a little girl.

“Little Mulberry, you are really killing me!” He sighed bitterly when he stopped again.

He is the one who is killing her. Every time it reached a critical moment, he made a sudden stop, which made her unable to get up nor get down.

She couldn’t bear it anymore and put her arms around his head, raised her face, and kissed him carefully.