314

Chapter 60.1 The Burning Wings of Flame

Everyone at the banquet were dumbfounded and looked at the suddenly manifested Golden Shell.

Qin Wushuang herself was also extremely terrified. After a long while, she took a cold deep breath and said secretly to herself: No wonder her royal father who has always been steady, suddenly madly believed in things such as destiny. It turned out that there really was something mysterious in it!

She calmed her breath and said calmly: “In the ancestral temple, the Golden Shell had already manifested. If not, I would not bring it here——as if I really couldn’t get married. “

While joking to ease the panic and embarrassment, she carefully stretched out her hands to the restless Golden Shell.

The tip of her fingers trembled slightly.

Picking up the Golden Shell, Qin Wushuang remained silent. She turned it over and had a look at it, and saw that there was no small animal in the shell. She was a little frightened but also secretly felt joyful——With this ‘miracle’ by her side, in the future, Han Shaoling will definitely treat her more seriously.

She smiled shyly and generously: “The ancestor protected my Qin state, and there were indeed some miracles that happened from time to time. In this case, it seems that ancestor treated King Han……”

Before the words were finished, the Golden Shell suddenly jumped up again and landed on the table, with its shell firmly raised upwards, shook left and right towards her.

The vivid appearance made everyone can’t help but make up for the appearance of an old man looking at Qin Wushuang seriously and shaking his head in dissatisfaction.

Han Shaoling narrowed his long eyes slightly and reached out to grab it.

The Golden Shell suddenly jumped backwards like avoiding the god of plague.

Han Shaoling: “……”

The Bai state sisters can not help but laugh out: “That’s not right, Princess Qin. Your ancestor seem to be very dissatisfied with King Han!”

The Crown Prince of Ping state responded very quickly and hurriedly said: “Qin family’s ancestor, do you think Princess Qin and King Han are not suitable for each other? Is there someone else that you take a fancy on?”

The Golden Shell slowly nodded at him.

Everyone: “……”

Qin Wushuang has been completely stupefied.

In this world, there is indeed the technique of divination and prediction, and all the saints from the Temple of Heaven use this superfluous great heaven technique to ask heaven and earth, and it is indeed extremely efficacious. It’s just that divulging the heaven’s secret will be punished by heaven. Therefore, except for the major events surrounding the life and death of the entire territory, the Temple of Heaven does not perform such great techniques at will.

Everyone knows that the Golden Shell of Qin state has been enshrined in the ancestral temple and has been worshipped with incense for thousands of years, so it will not be a strange thing if it is really connected with heaven——In fact, with so many eyes staring, there is no possibility of counterfeiting it in broad daylight too.

This is a very awkward thing then.

“Ahaha, ahaha,” Crown Prince Bai laughed and said while cupping his hands in front of him, “Then, old ancestor please take a look, do you take any fancy on me?”

The Golden Shell didn’t pay any attention to him at all.

It made a thump sound as it lay in the middle of the table, just like an old God of Longevity that talked halfway and suddenly just dozed off.

Sang Yuanyuan sincerely put forward her suggestion: “Princess Qin, the ancestor probably wanted to tell you not to be blinded by other things. When marrying someone, the most important thing is to be happy and marry someone that you like, as not to live your whole life in disappointment. What about thinking it over again?”

The Golden Shell staggered and stood up again, then firmly nodded.

Qin Wushuang: “I……”

Suddenly, she felt somewhat choked.

After staring at the ancestor shell for a moment, she said with a low voice: “King Han, if there is no Golden Shell, will you still choose me?”

Han Shaoling paused: “……Yes.”

Besides bracing himself to comply with it, does he still have any other options?

He can’t publicly say that he decided to marry Qin Wushuang precisely because of the Golden Shell, right? Although everyone knows that this is the case.

Qin Wushuang smiled bitterly: “That’s fine then. King Han, please choose the day to send the betrothal gifts. I’m really willing to marry you. “

Han Shaoling doesn’t care about being shameless or not anymore, and at this moment there was only this annoying Golden Shell in his heart. If he was asked what mood he was in at the moment, it is probably the kind of awkwardness when he uses sweet words to coax and deceive a girl but was being seen through by his parents-in-law.

He nodded and said, “Alright. You take the Golden Shell back. “

The smile on Qin Wushuang’s lips was even more bitter.