225

Chapter 46.1 Enchanting Clam Demoness

You Wuming looked calm. He slightly closed his eyes and took Sang Yuanyuan into his arms, protecting her in front of his chest.

The greenish black wings of light also enclosed her, and his jaw was pressed against the top of her hair, which is a thorough and complete protective posture.

This violent shock of the wood spirit, made Sang Yuanyuan’s cultivation to advance in a rush by two consecutive levels into the fourth level of Clear Spirit Base. This can really be seriously called as fowls and dogs turned immortals[1].

Inside her mind, the deep green colored spiritual strings split into four. Her mind moved and she could only feel that everywhere around her, there were big faced flowers that were eager to do something.

Sang Yuanyuan: “……” So good!

Sang Bujin and Yun Xuzhou belong to the fire element. Under the force of this terrifying impact, both of them could not suppress the spiritual essence inside their body. Ignited by the wood spirit, a bright flame burst out of their bodies. Both of them have mixed feelings between joy and sorrow, and they looked at You Wuming with extremely complicated eyes.

“Above the Shining Spirit Base……what is it?”

Everyone is asking this question blankly.

No one knows how long the time has passed before the storm of the spiritual essence finally subsided.

The greenish black wings of light slowly disappeared. You Wuming lowered his face. His lips touched the center of Sang Yuanyuan’s forehead like a dragonfly skimming the surface of the water.

He looked at the dumbfounded Sang Bujin and Yun Xuzhou, tilted his head, and curled up the corners of his lips: “Have you never seen people being intimate?”

Sang Bujin frowned: “The movement is too big. I’m afraid it’s going to alarm Huangfu Jun’s people.”

You Wuming let go of Sang Yuanyuan and went to the window to lift up the curtain and have a look outside. He saw that the frantic spirit had actually stirred up the wind and clouds in the wilderness. The clouds in the middle of the sky were torn into strips of vortex. Because it lacked a large number of wood spirits, it caused the five elements to be unstable. It was reflected on the clouds by the scattering bright and dazzling light and shadow bands that looked like an aurora.

This entire wilderness with only weeds has suddenly become a legendary polar scene.

The shock in Sang Yuanyuan’s eyes gradually subsided.

The weeds on the ground danced along the breeze. She listened for a moment and said: “There are people coming from the west. Riding the beast, about two thousand people. Three hundred li[2] from us. And ten li to the East, the group from Tiandu also rushed towards this place. “

Previously, in Yunstate, where the sky was freezing and the grass did not grow, although she continued to advance in her cultivation level, her ability to use plants to listen to distant movements could not be used. Today, with the right time and location, she has also just advanced in level, she was able to accurately grasp the subtle movements three or four hundred li away.

“Hurry up, let’s go!” Sang Bujin turned back and jumped onto the shaft of the carriage, preparing to drive away.

You Wuming looked calm. He grabbed the wooden box in one hand and led Sang Yuanyuan to get off the carriage with the other hand.

“Both of you go to the East Sea Lake.” He wrapped the wooden box in a piece of silk cloth and carried it behind him.

With such a big movement, all the carriages that appeared at the nearby area will definitely be tightly investigated. You Wuming was very self-aware. With this temperament of his, if he is interrogated by others even only for a short while, he would definitely draw the sword and kill those people.

Once the trouble broke out, whether it is the matter regarding the East Sea Lake’s blood clam, or giving the gift to Huangfu Jun, it will all completely become a disappointment.

At the moment, the best choice is to divide the group into two. Let Sang Bujin and Yun Xuzhou drive the carriage to attract the attention of the Dong state’s army, which will help You Wuming and Sang Yuanyuan to sneak away quietly. Although it would be better for You Wuming to leave alone, but everyone knew that this guy could not let Sang Yuanyuan leave his side.

Sang Bujin gave You Wuming a firm look, and solemnly said! “Take good care of Little Sister.”

“Take care!” Yun Xuzhou nodded slowly.

The situation is urgent and there is not enough time to say any parting words.

Sang Bujin closed his eyes and drove south.

In the wilderness, only You Wuming and Sang Yuanyuan were left.

He took her hand and looked around.

“In another quarter of an hour, the enemy will arrive.” Sang Yuanyuan asked: “Are we not going? Can you kill them all? “

You Wuming squinted at her unceremoniously: “Little Mulberry, it turned out that in your eyes, I am really omnipotent?”

[1] fowls and dogs turned immortals: humble followers waiting for a pull from their superior.

It is said that after Liu Anxiu, the King of Huainan in the Han Dynasty, trained and became an immortal, he scattered the remaining medicine he used in the courtyard. After eating it, the chickens and dogs went up to heaven. Later, it means that when a person becomes an official, people related to him could also gain power.

[2] li: a Chinese unit of length (= 1/2 kilometer).