283

Chapter 55.3 She Is His Life

“You Wuming, I don’t feel any pain anymore.” She wrapped his neck and exhaled gently at him.

“Wait until I finish talking about Qin state.” He took one last look at the candle.

Sang Yuanyuan: “……?”

Finally, the candle burned to the position he estimated.

You Wuming let out a long breath relentlessly, lowered his head, and stared at her.

His black eyes flashed with a fierce offensive light and a slightly grinning smirk appeared at the corner of his lips. His long arms held her in his arms tightly.

“Little mulberry, bear with it a little bit.”

After two breaths, she finally saw all his wild waves.

She exclaimed and caught him unconsciously.

That awkward-story-telling-rookie You Wuming just now has completely disappeared. At this moment, he is extremely powerful and breathing heavily in her ear. He is like a fierce predator, taking the life of the prey in his mouth.

He actually endured very hard.

Her brain soon became blank and her eyes lost focus. She unconsciously caught him and murmured his name in her mouth.

“You Wuming, You Wuming.”

At this moment, looking at her completely out of control, You Wuming didn’t even know whether he was joyfully satisfied, or he was relieved.

“You are so weak. I will let you go then.” He said triumphantly in her ear.

Immediately, he disarmed and surrendered.

He caught her in his arms, held her, and touched her cheek and forehead with his head down, pretending to be calm and clear.

“It’s only half a shichen, Little Mulberry. It won’t be so easy next time.”

Sang Yuanyuan, whose mind slowly returned to its container: “……”

She is lacking the strength to vent. Does he tell stories to paddle the time? What kind of magical manipulation is this? Bullying her because he thinks that she is not knowledgeable?

Half! A! Shi! Chen!? And still said ‘only’?!

After a short rest, he realized that he might not be doing well enough, so he picked her up and went to the hot water bathing pool in the side hall for a wash.

He even said with dislike: “Little Mulberry, you really don’t know how to serve people. And even need me to serve you. However, since you don’t have much strength, I won’t force you.”

He grinned and poked her finger.

“See, you can’t even move your finger!”

He was so proud that he raised his wings.

Sang Yuanyuan: “……”

After bathing, he put on a black robe, took the bloodstained cloud quilt outside the hall and set it on fire. Then he walked back lazily, with a smirk hanging on the corners of his lips, and took her to the front of him before leaning back on the cloud pillow.

He stroked her hair vaguely from time to time.

Without talking and just breathing the air beside him quietly, it already made him feel infinitely sweet and satisfied.

After resting for a while, he was eager for action again, but at the thought of her injury, he reluctantly pressed the thought.

It’s better not to bully her too hard. It’s rare for her to just lie here so obediently. She doesn’t seem to be angry and indifferent towards him either.

Sure enough, he is ten thousand times better than Sang Bujin.

“Little Mulberry,” He said, “I didn’t plan to leave you in Sang state.”

She slowly raised her head to look at him: “……?”

So the two of them don’t have to be separated for more than a month? He didn’t say that just now, but just pushing the boat along the current and ate her?

He said: “The preparation for the marriage, it doesn’t need my presence. You and I will take a trip to Ji state, receive the gift from Huangfu Jun and then rush back. The time is just right. After the wedding, I will accompany you back to Sang state for a while——I know you can’t bear to part with them.”

Upon hearing this, Sang Yuanyuan’s heart was immediately filled with joy.

She really can’t bear to leave her hometown and relatives for a long time. Although for the time being, she still can’t figure out what had actually happened in between, what she can be sure of is that this is really her home.

Once her mood turned good, she became a little naughty.