323

Chapter 61.4 What’s In Hell

She buried her head in his arms, encircled him and said: “Alright.”

She leaned on him, thinking in her heart that without him, she would hide her tears and fragility as before, hold her head up, and walk forward. Now there is one more person by her side, who was also burdened with misfortune and hardship. It’s just like a rare fortune for two little bugs to be able to snuggle together to keep warm in the cold night, be each other’s eyes and ears and relying on each other.

Thinking like this, she secretly tightened the arm around him again.

……

The Palace Banquet usually lasts two to three shichen.

Occasionally, it will last all night long.

The owner of the Clear and Deep Water Pavilion got the summoning order and went unimpeded all the way, bringing the props horse carriages into the inner court.

The group stopped at the remote reserve palace. There are piles of things that have been used at banquets in the past years and probably will not be used again, but it’s a pity to throw them away, so they are temporarily left behind. There was a sense of chaos and desolation everywhere

Under the leadership of the owner of the Clear and Deep Water Pavilion, the dancers walked gracefully towards the main hall where the banquet was held. The palace attendants removed the huge fake corals and shells, but they didn’t notice that through the night, there are two figures that sneak away quietly into the shadow of the palace wall.

The flame on You Wuming’s wings can be freely transmitted at will. When flying down from the high platform today, what they wanted was to coolly show off so he deliberately ignited the raging flame. At the moment, they have to keep a low profile while doing things. The pair of wings couldn’t be more well behaved anymore. There was only a faint light of fire on it. Taking along Sang Yuanyuan with him, he flew silently between the palace wall and the tip of willow branches.

Although this place is within the scope of the inner court, it is not an important palace, and its defense is extremely lax. The guards who were sent here looked like they almost reached their retirement. You Wuming swept over the guard’s back many times, but no one noticed anything unusual.

Before long, he took Sang Yuanyuan to a secluded place without being noticed by anyone at all.

The pit for the life sacrifices.

It has been a long time since the sacrifice, but Sang Yuanyuan still feels uncomfortable when she approaches this place.

After all, for thousands of years, every year a young girl would be bled to death in this place. The smell of blood has long been unable to dissipate. It even seems that the cries of the wronged soul can be smelled in the air.

No one will ever set foot in such a place at ordinary times.

Only the palace priests who will symbolically send a few people to guard it here.

He bent over her ears, and said in a low voice, “Are you afraid?”

She shook her head.

He bent down, put his handsome face in front of her, and said seriously: “Little Mulberry, that is not a good place.”

She nodded.

“That is the real hell.” He said.

She stared into his eyes: “What’s in hell?”

“Flesh, blood, and rotten ground.” His eyes flashed slightly.

She hesitated for a moment: “Then……Let’s see if I can grow any new varieties? “

He continued to stare at her. After a moment, he grinned and said: “That’s great.”

He embraced her and approached that place at high speed, just like a ghost.

There were three people guarding the side of the pit.

Usually, no one will approach here, but the palace priest does not dare to be too careless, because there are always some people who want to jump into the sacrificial pit when they feel like they can’t continue living anymore and try to drag the whole world down to be buried with them——People in the Cloud Realm believe that if imperfect sacrifices were used, it will cause great disaster.

You Wuming kicked all the three priests down one by one.

He stood by the edge of the pit, listened carefully, and put on an expression like having a toothache.

“Listen to it, Little Mulberry. It’s so deep, isn’t it?” He said to her mysteriously,”The one who dares to go down and find out, must be someone who has the courage and wisdom. Do you think there is such a powerful person in this world? “

Sang Yuanyuan was speechless: “Wasn’t it you who had gone down before?”

She exposed it mercilessly.

“You can even guess it correctly! Little Mulberry, you deserve to be a woman who takes a fancy on me. You are smart and have discerning eyes.”

Sang Yuanyuan: “……” How can there be such a shameless person in the world.