355

Chapter 66.5 The Next Target

“You are disturbing me by dangling around! Delaying things!” He said disgustingly, and with his big hand, he pulled her into his arms, embraced her and did not let go anymore.

Sang Yuanyuan: “……” Isn’t it obvious that this will delay things more?

She glanced at him and saw that his thin lips were curled up a little. His eyes were filled with satisfaction.

It’s just like sitting under the warm sun and stroking a cat.

She couldn’t help laughing too, and softly nestled in his arms.

The rising sun slowly climbed onto the window sill.

A Gu came to see him with a stack of confessions: “Lord, Qin Yuchi’s confession is finished. This subordinate had checked it over and over again, and didn’t find anything wrong. It’s just that the content is a little bit……Absurd.”

You Wuming waved his hand: “Just put it down. Let him write a letter to King Qin. After a stick of incense, ask him to rewrite a copy, and keep doing it until I say stop.”

A Gu was puzzled, but he didn’t ask much. He just arched his hand and said: “Yes! This subordinate will do it right away!”

A Gu then exited the study.

You Wuming continued to read the files on the desk.

At noon, all the scrolls were thrown to the ground into a small hill by him.

“Let’s go.” He took her hand.

“Don’t you take care of Qin Yuchi’s matter first?” Sang Yuanyuan asked.

You Wuming said with a smile: “No hurry. What we need to do now is even more important. “

Sang Yuanyuan nodded silently.

It is indeed even more important.

Although who it kills were all bad people, leaving it to kill people around like this is a great hidden danger after all. Besides, the puppet has such a close relationship with him, in case something happens……

Sang Yuanyuan soon realized that she was thinking too much.

You Wuming hugged her horizontally and strode towards the bedroom.

He kicked the door of the hall, directly embraced her, and turned over to the bed.

Sang Yuanyuan, who was stripped of her clothes neatly and quickly: “?”

“Isn’t there something more important?” She asked in horror.

You Wuming smirked: “This is the most important thing.”

He carefully laid aside the clothes he had taken off, tied them up, and laid it out neatly.

“To draw ‘it’ out.” You Wuming smiled mysteriously, with his thin lips pressing close and hearing each other’s breath.

Sang Yuanyuan’s heart trembled suddenly.

“My fruit,” His voice was low and charming, “Last time, in Ji state, you said there’s no feelings, right?”

He hugged her tightly, and the tip of his nose touched the tip of her nose. The thin lips seemed to be separated from her, and he said with low laughter: “How to do it for it to have feelings, huh? Teach me!”

The calloused palm was extremely dishonest, covering the front of her body.

“Like this?” The five fingers exert a slight force.

She opened her mouth and made a low cry. He took advantage of it to enter and gave her a thorough kiss.

His breath today is hot and the unique fragrance of flowers lingers around him. Her heart was in chaos, and she opened her arms for him.

“You Wuming……” She briefly forgot everything, and when his lips left for a moment, she unconsciously called his name.

Their breathing is gradually sinking.

Finally, he exerted a bit of force and took his little fruit into his mouth again.

Seeing her white face gradually turning into a beautiful red, he was extremely happy. He kept pecking at the corners of her lips and eyes. Sometimes he started to attack fiercely and took away her breath heavily.

He was at the height of his audacity.

She seemed to see him swinging a sword to kill the enemy on the battlefield, bold and unconstrained. He was extremely sharp, arrogant and wild.

“Mulberry, my mulberry……”

A low, deep and hoarse voice lingered in her ears.

She felt her soul fly into the air.

She doesn’t know whether it is the sky or the sea in front of her. Sometimes she is thrown high, and sometimes she falls heavily.

Losing control of herself.

“You Wuming……”

Her murmur penetrated into his heart, and the endless sweetness encircled him. He had no idea how to love the person in his arms anymore.

“Little Mulberry, I really want to eat you.” He said bitterly.

She opened her misty eyes.

“Just eat then……”

Such a smile and voice resemble flowers, resemble honey, and also resemble wine.

He only felt dizzy.

He put his arms around her tightly, and let the beast hidden in his heart go completely crazy.