Bonus chapter - 6 May 2021

I woke from the best dream and freaked out for a second, forgetting where I was

I woke from the best dream and freaked out for a second, forgetting where I was. The room was darker than mine or the hotel's, the bed unfamiliar.

It took me a moment to remember that I was in Yoongi's room. As I relaxed, I realised my soulmate was still sound asleep, spooning me. Trying to slip out of bed to use the bathroom, I was halted by the heavy arm wrapped around my waist, tightening me to the hard chest.

"Good morning, sweetheart." Yoongi's voice was so deep and husky from sleep. I shivered as his breath tickled my shoulder.

If I thought his normal voice was sexy, then his morning voice was simply erotic and made me gush like a faucet. Hearing the pet name slip from his lips made my heart swell twice its normal size. "You like me calling you sweetheart, don't you?" He whispered, pulling me into his chest so tightly I could feel his muscles beneath the t-shirt he lent me. "I'll call you that every day if it means I can see a smile on your face and your eyes sparkling like the prettiest emeralds."

I loved how cheesy and soft he was being this morning. I tapped his arm, signalling for him to let go as I whispered that nature was calling. Once finished in the bathroom, making sure to quickly gargle with the mouthwash I borrowed, I returned to my soulmate's arms and gave him a morning kiss. "Good morning, pookie."

I laughed as Yoongi's face changed from soft and squishy to savage with a mischievous twinkle in his eyes. "Pookie? Oh, I think we can do better than that, don't you?"

"What do you suggest then, my cute snuggle pot?" I asked trying to look innocent but inside I was all sass and brat.

"It needs to be something manly, like Pussy Destroyer or Captain Big Dick," he said with a straight face as he pulled me against his toned chest, one veiny hand rubbing my back as the other squeezed my clothed arse cheek. I was so close to him that I could feel his hard morning wood resting against my belly.

"Sure, thing superstar, I know ARMY would have a field day hearing me call you that," I replied sarcastically. "I can see the headlines now 'Min Yoongi sued for giving fans heart attacks upon hearing his soulmate calls him pussy destroyer'. What about fuzzy butt?" I yelped as I felt a sharp sting on my arse where his hand connected.

'Note to self, he doesn't like being called fuzzy butt.'

"My 'lil sausage?"

"There's nothing little about my sausage, babygirl," he whispered deeply into my ear as he rolled his hips into me so I could feel his hard length pressing against me.

"I can feel that, my handsome, yet perverted Prince Charming." Feeling him still and squeeze me a little tighter, I looked at his face. The pink tint across his cheeks and nose, coupled with his enormous gummy grin, had me falling for him. "Do we have a winner with Prince Charming?"

He shook his head as his cheeks flushed deeper. "You called me yours. I don't care what you call me as long as I'm yours."

"You, Min Yoongi, are my handsome...sexy...sweet," I whispered as I planted soft kisses across his face, "...soft...savage...adorable...incredible and irreplaceable soulmate."