Chapter 25 - 13 May 2021

I can't remember the last time I'd had so much fun

I can't remember the last time I'd had so much fun. After the water pistol fights, which I had won being the person with the least dye on me (much to the disgust of Yoongi, Tae and Joon, who had put in hard work in ambushing me), we had a pool party, complete with loads of games. The floating tug of war was my favourite, even though I ended up soaked after my battle with Iseul. I'd thought I would be victorious because I had weight and size on my side, but I should never have underestimated Jungkook's soulmate. Not only did the petite woman beat me, but she was also triumphant over her own boyfriend, who teased that he let her win; but we all know his foot slipped and she capitalised for the win.

I'd taught everyone how to play beer pong, something that my girlfriends and I often played back home. Tae and Sophie were on one team, which worked out because the two non-drinkers could play with apple juice instead of the diluted soju in juice like the rest of us were having. Yoongi and I were together in a team, his accuracy with throwing helping us to win against the others.

After a delicious dinner of fried chicken, freshly barbequed meats, and plenty of yummy side dishes, Sophie reluctantly headed off to bed. She insisted that since it was the last night and she wouldn't be seeing everyone for a while, we all had to tuck her in and tell a bedtime story. It had been a while since she had asked for a story, but miraculously the 10 of us managed to somehow create an interesting, and sometimes convoluted, story that had aliens, princesses, princes and dragons in it. We all laughed when the maknae line insisted on acting out the fight scenes, with a return of Snow V playing the princess.

It was a bittersweet moment; one that I would hold dear in my heart until we were all together again.

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

"Meet back in an hour," Hobi said as we all headed into the rooms to clean up after our day of fun.

"Shower with me, sweetheart," Yoongi requested as we were undressing.

"I have something else in mind," I countered. Though we had been intimate together countless times before, I was really nervous with asking for this. "Can... uh, fuck. Iwanttositonyourface." I swear my face was the shade of beetroot at the moment.

"Mmmm, babygirl." The sexy gummy smile I loved so much was shining towards me as he crawled into the middle of the bed. "You're a woman after my own heart. Now get your sexy ass over here and sit on my face."

"But what if I smother you? Or crush you?" I giggled when his fingers tickled the skin of my thighs as I hovered over his stomach.

"Well then, I can honestly say I died a happy death. Now hurry up and take your seat and hold on because I'm not going to hold back."

I straddled my soulmate's face, holding onto the headboard as I lowered my glistening pussy onto his mouth. I moaned loudly as his tongue made contact with my clit, flicking and circling it. The groan he emitted as my juices dripped onto his face sent vibrations shooting through my pussy.