Chapter 34 - 29 July 2021

'I'm gonna suck this man's soul outta his body

'I'm gonna suck this man's soul outta his body.'

I stood there, mouth gaping open as I beheld the sight in front of me. I couldn't believe he actually did it. Sometime recently, if the smell was any indication, Yoongi had a pole installed in the home dance studio just for me. He said that he did it so I wouldn't have to travel to use one and that it was safer for me to dance at home; but really, I think he did it so he could get private dances whenever he wanted. Ever since I was his private dancer back in Australia, he had been talking about how much he loved watching me, how much I turned him on, and how much he wanted me to do it again and sometime soon.

My soulmate, while ARMY thinks he is a savage king trapped in a cute and adorable body, he is actually deep down a pervert; one who loves nothing more than the fun we have between the sheets, especially if it goes multiple rounds.

Somehow, during dinner last night, Jimin and Hobi had managed to convince me to dance not only for them, but everyone. Normally I would only pole dance for myself, with the exception of Yoongi and one ex-boyfriend. Even Sophie had never seen me dance; I didn't want to expose her to overly sexualised moves at her young age. Kids these days were exposed to too much adult concepts and content – from movies, video games, and yes even music videos, so I didn't want to contribute to that as well.

Yoongi, being the sweetheart he is, asked if I was ok with our brothers and sisters watching me; after all, they say consent is sexy. I'm not gonna lie, at first, I was really nervous in case they judged me, but my boyfriend put my fears at ease. Instead of my usual racy lingerie I would wear to make me feel liberated and sexy, I put on a pair of tight, short dance panties that completely covered my arse, as well as a wrap-around crop top with long ribbons that I crossed around my waist and tied in a cute bow on the small of my back. I was covered enough to not expose myself, but enough skin was showing to help me grip onto the pole.

"Damn, you look hot," Jimin whistled as the group walked into the room.

"I'm so excited," Mia squealed, running over to hug me. "I've waited years for this!"

As everyone took their seat on the dining chairs that were laid out in a semi-circle, I set up the audio system with help from Yoongi. He gave me a kiss and a slap on my arse before he strolled to his throne in the middle of the group.

As the beat dropped to Austin Mahone's Put It On Me, I started my warm-up. I'd initially wanted to warm up on my own, but when Yoongi accidentally let slip how erotic some of the moves I did were, I succumbed to the Jimin effect once again when he used his puppy dog eyes to get his way. I managed to compromise though; I was able to do my muscle stretches alone if they could sit in on the floor part of my warm-up.

I pushed everything out of my mind as I laid my body on the floor, knees arched with pointed toes before I raised my hips and rotated them in a large circle in the air. I snuck a peek at my man, who was running his tongue along his bottom lip before biting it. I loved how I turned him on so easily.

As I held the high glute raise, I giggled hearing the hoots and whistles; when Nari teased that if I was a guy, all the girls would be pregnant by now, I started to relax, knowing that it was all for fun. With each stretch I did, the praises became more sexualised, especially when Jin commented that Yoongi was a lucky man after seeing the way I slid my breasts along the floor to move from being on my hands and knees to an upward facing dog pose. I choked on my spit when my soulmate said he did love me on my hands and knees, especially when I was being his good girl and taking everything he gave me.

Crawling on the floor, making sure my back was arched and maintaining eye contact with Yoongi, I slowly made my way to my seated boyfriend. The song had changed to Motivation by Kelly Rowland, one of my favourite songs to dance to. I loved how sexy it was and how it instantly made me move my body to the hard-hitting beat.

I started moving to the music on the floor in front of Yoongi. I ran my hands all over my body as I circled my hips. Seeing him watching me intently was turning me on. The way his wet pink tongue ran over his lips before biting them made me think of how he used that muscle just this morning to make me cum all over his face. Climbing his body, I turned around and ground my arse into his lap, feeling his hard cock rubbing against me. When I felt his hands creep up onto my waist, I pulled away from him and shook my head. As I sexily walked backwards to the pole, I wiggled my finger, telling my boyfriend to only look, not touch.

I gripped the pole in front of me, suggestively moving my hips against it before lifting myself up using my arms. I pulled my body onto the pole to where I was sitting in the middle, only my thighs keeping me stable. I felt the pleasurable burn of my muscles against the metal. I transitioned into the eye-opener pose, which I knew would make Yoongi nearly cum in his pants; holding onto the pole above my head and directly below my arse, I opened my legs wide, my clothed pussy on full display.

B2K's Bump Bump Bump came on as I slid to the floor. I twirled around the pole, my right leg wrapped around the hard metal to keep me turning. I gyrated my body against the cold length, imitating how Yoongi was fucking me last night.

I showcased a few of my more difficult moves for them, which earned me lustful stares from both the men and women. While I held the Jade Split, I noticed more than one of the men had a tent forming in their pants. Loosening my grip slightly, I sexily slid down the hard metal, twerking against it as I reached the ground. I winked at Yoongi as I felt my body up, starting from my pussy and working my way up to cup my tits.

"Anyone who doesn't want to watch me fuck my girlfriend had better leave immediately," he growled, standing and stalking toward me. 

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

"Someone looks like she got her back blown out good," Iseul teased when Yoongi and I finally made it back upstairs.

"What can I say, I give her the good dick," my boyfriend teased smugly, earning him a playful slap to the chest. I was blushing so hard; his comment didn't help at all. Yoongi pulled me against him, his hands on my arse as he kissed me hard. He pushed me to the sofas where Tae, Iseul, Jimin, Nari and Hobi were all sitting while he went to talk to Joon in the kitchen.

While I relaxed my sore muscles, I listened to the others talk about this and that. I was tired, both from the dancing, as well as the two rounds of sinful sex and three orgasms Yoongi had given me. I was remembering how he worshipped my body as his hard cock filled me perfectly when I heard my name being called.

"Attie, that was some performance. Yoongi hyung is a lucky man." Jimin's smile was so big his eyes were tiny slits.

"You've got to teach me some of your moves," Hobi exclaimed like an excited little kid on Christmas day.

The others all agreed, each wanting to learn how to do some pole dancing. Jimin wanted to broaden his knowledge on dance, while the others all wanted to impress their soulmates and friends. After hearing each of them beg and plead, I agreed to be their tutor. Little did I know what that would entail.