Chapter 62 - 15 February 2022

After 10 more minutes of talking between all of us with the toys relentlessly keeping him on edge, Yoongi begged me to dominate him

After 10 more minutes of talking between all of us with the toys relentlessly keeping him on edge, Yoongi begged me to dominate him. I smirked at the hoots and cheers that erupted from the others, proud of me for being able to top our most dominant male in the house.

"We'll see you tomorrow," I said, throwing a smiling wink at Tae and Iseul who were the two most excited out of the lot. The short walk to our bedroom felt like half a lifetime; I was both excited and a little apprehensive of the fun Yoongi and I were going to partake in. Part of me was a little scared that I was pushing my fiancé into something he really didn't want, but the look on his face as he shut our bedroom door alleviated most of those worries.

"Please, babygirl, I need you so bad," his eyes and words pleading for me to provide him the release he desperately was seeking.

I pushed him against our door, crashing our lips together. As I devoured his mouth, my hands roamed over his body, feeling the toned and soft skin under my fingertips. I loved how he was the perfect mixture of toned, muscular and lean; he was absolutely stunning.

"Why don't you undress and hop onto the bed for me, baby," I commanded, my lips brushing against his. "But don't you dare touch your toys." I giggled softly at how he nodded frantically, his eyes showing me he was compliant to my demands. "I'll be back in a second, I want to slip into something more comfortable."

Grabbing my phone secretly, I headed into the bathroom. Quickly changing into the lingerie I had stashed earlier, my phone buzzed and a bright smile came across my face as I read the reply. Tonight was going to be a night to remember for my soulmate.

"You look so sexy all needy and flushed like that, baby boy," I said reaching the bed. Yoongi had been a good boy, following my instructions. He was currently writhing on the bed, the now dormant toys in his arse and around his engorged cock keeping him at a highly aroused state. I skimmed my hand over his body, barely touching his skin. As I marvelled at the goosebumps that erupted, I crooned words of praise, "you've been such a good boy for me, so I'm going to take such good care of you, baby. What are your hard limits?"

A loud moan broke free from my fiancé as I took his cock in my hand. I pumped his length as he struggled to keep his voice even as he listed his hard limits, none of which I had planned anyway. It was good to know he was open to most things, except being fucked in the arse by a man, and the usual body fluids bar cum. Even though he said I could humiliate or degrade him, it was not in my nature to do so; I'd much rather use praise and pleasure on him.

I could tell Yoongi was loving this. His muscles were tight under my hands, small tremors rippling before he bucked his hips up. A long cry escaped him as he the vibrator shifted. Despite the cock ring tampering his orgasm, a river of precum flowed, making my movements slick.

"Please, please, please," he chanted over and over. I loved how I had him whining and moaning with just the feeling of my hand on his dick. The noises coming from him had me dripping and my pussy contracting around nothing.