Chapter 46 - 13 October 2021

Life and all the drama surrounding BTS had settled down over the past seven weeks

Life and all the drama surrounding BTS had settled down over the past seven weeks. Since Namjoon's ultimatum, the hate had finally stopped coming for Yoongi and I. ARMY had accepted that if they wanted their beloved group to continue, then they also needed to accept Mia, Sophie and I. They realised that we weren't going anywhere.

Everyone was so excited, and a lot stressed, that the next comeback was five days away. It would be the first one Sophie, Mia and I had experienced firsthand as both family and fans of the group. The guys were being secretive about the new album; none of us women had heard any of the songs, or seen the dances. All we had been told was to be patient, to wait and experience everything with the fans.

I had used all my feminine wiles to try and get some teasers from Yoongi; having a soulmate in the biggest band in the world should come with some perks. But nope, no matter how many blowjobs he got, Yoongi wouldn't cave.

"Mmmm, I've missed this," Yoongi groaned as he snuggled deeper into me, pressing his chest into my back.

It was the first morning in I don't know how long that my hardworking producer and idol had been able to sleep in, instead of waking before dawn to drag himself back to work. It was the first day off in weeks for the guys, one that was very well earned.

Turning over, I pressed my lips to his. The kiss was sweet, tender and loving. I savoured the feeling of having my soulmate in my arms, his mouth moving against mine, neither of us deepening the kiss. Both of us had missed this so much, simply being in each other's presence more than the few hours at night where Yoongi came home to the dorm after I'd already fallen asleep and left before I woke up.

"As much as I am loving this," I whispered against his soft lips, "we need to get up. The birthday boy and girl will be wanting breakfast and I told Jin and Nari we would handle that today."

"I can't believe our little girl is 10 today," he quietly spoke as we peeled ourselves out of the comfortable bed. I loved watching his muscles ripple as he stretched his arms above his head. "I'm sorry for not being able to help with everything."

"Baby, you've been working so hard." I walked into the bathroom, turning on the shower to heat. I sighed at the feeling of warm arms wrapping around my waist. I loved this man more every day. "Come on, let me wash your hair and then you can help me with brekky."

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

"Mum! Appa!" Sophie's angelic voice burst into the kitchen, breaking me from the list I was making in my mind of everything I still needed to do for today. Yoongi and I were working side-by-side quietly making a special breakfast for the birthday duo.

As I flipped the pancakes cooking in front of me, I saw the excitement of the important day evident both in my daughter's voice and the look on her face.

"Happy birthday, sunshine," I said at the same time Yoongi excitedly wished her a happy birthday too, pulling our girl into his arms for a hug as he planted a kiss to her forehead.