Chapter 49 - 4 November 2021

"Happy birthday, my love

"Happy birthday, my love."

What a way to wake up – an orgasm from an insanely gorgeous man who decided that eating me out was the perfect way to rouse me from my sleep. His proud smirk looked simply sinful on his glistening face, still wet from my juices.

He proceeded to give me the first of my birthday presents – screaming orgasms from the two rounds in bed and one in the shower.

Morning sex had always been a favourite of mine, but unfortunately it hadn't been happening much lately because of the hectic schedule with BTS' comeback. ARMY had deemed their latest album BTS' best yet, with the deeply personal theme and songs touching the fans' hearts. The guys had been so busy with interviews and filming content that Yoongi and I hadn't had much time to connect.

So having him all to myself for a little bit this morning was one of the best birthday presents I could have been given.

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

"Now that you're finally out," Nari playfully glared at Yoongi and I, the pregnancy hormones sending her usually placid temperament a bit haywire, "we can have breakfast. Baby is starving and no one let me eat until the birthday girl came down."

Rubbing my hand on Nari's small bump, I marvelled at how she was now 20 weeks pregnant. It felt like the weeks had flown by so fast; it was hard to believe it was now 14 weeks ago that the news was announced to our extending Bangtan family.

"So are you finding out what you're having?" Tae asked as we all headed to our seats around the fully laden dining table.

Jin had the most beautiful look on his face as he gazed at his glowing wife. "We're having the ultrasound tomorrow morning, I can't wait to see our little bean again. We are finding out," he said, turning to look at all of us, "but it's gonna be a surprise for all of us. Sejin is coming tomorrow to get the gender and he's planning the reveal. It's apparently gonna be held during the next Run filming."

"We wanted ARMY to be part of this pregnancy," Nari said happily between bites of the massive plate of food in front of her. "The episode is going to be both our pregnancy announcement, and gender reveal."

The rest of breakfast was spent eating, chatting and laughing together. I loved these moments, all of us around the table, just enjoying each other's company. The maknaes were up to their chaotic antics; Hobi and Joon rushing out of the room for some secret '94-line business' as they put it; Yoongi, Jin and Sophie talking each other's ears off about something, at one point I heard them conversing about fishing then it moved onto which Disney princess would win in a fight. Nari, Mia, Iseul and I sipped our coffees as we watched our large family in between gossiping about the latest K-drama we were all watching.

I was shocked, and deeply touched, when Joon and Hobi returned to the room, arms laden with large boxes each and singing the iconic birthday song. "Happy birthday, Astrid," Joon proclaimed, dimples deeply on show as his smile lit up the room.