Chapter 80 - 15 May 2023

"Ah, daddy! Right there!"

Yoongi and I were having that stereotypical honeymoon where the bride and groom never left the hotel room despite being in paradise. We'd arrived at Jeju Island yesterday morning both still a little seedy after drinking too much at our reception, and we hadn't left the luxury beachside villa my husband – I was still not used to saying that – had booked. I was quite content to spend the three nights we had here staying in the bed. Yoongi had been apologetic about only having time for a three-day getaway for our honeymoon, but he promised me that when BTS had completed their obligations in a couple of months, we would use some of the three months of breaktime as our official honeymoon. I accepted, as any time spent with my soulmate made me happy, especially when we used that time worshipping each other's body.

I'd lost count of the amount of times we'd fucked or made love since saying 'I do'. It was safe to say that our marriage had been successfully consummated less than an hour after the ceremony, with the guys creating a distraction so Yoongi could pull me into his hotel suite where he fucked me fast and hard from behind with my dress pulled up over my back.

Yoongi whispered nothing but praises as he was thrusting into me like a madman. The juxtaposition between his sweet, loving and erotic words and the way he moved within me sent me careening fast towards another orgasm. I loved hearing him tell me how good I felt around him, how much he loved my pretty pussy, and how he adored my tight walls rippling around his cock.

"Oh yes, daddy, just like that," I praised, moaning as his length filled me just the way I loved it.

"You're so fucking wet, babygirl," he groaned into my ear. "It's like your body is doing everything it can to help me fuck a baby into you."

One thing Yoongi and I had learned after getting married was that he had a huge breeding kink; before the wedding, I had known he wanted to knock me up as quickly as possible, but now it was a full-on kink for him. For his wedding gift, I'd had my implant removed a fortnight prior to our nuptials but hadn't let him know until the night he became my husband. Since then, he was obsessed about the thought of making me pregnant and he wasn't afraid to voice that either. To be honest, the thought of him 'breeding' me was one of the reasons why I had become wetter than normal; the other was the fact that my heart and soul knew he was officially mine for the rest of our lives.

Jin and Nari, along with Namjoon and Tae, had told us both how different things were for them after they'd gotten married, but I had thought it was just a psychosomatic thing; however, both Yoongi and I had talked about how we both felt and thought slightly differently over the past two days. We were more in tune with each other's feelings, sometimes anticipating what each other needed before it was voiced. Like every other married soulmate, Yoongi's and my souls were finally whole again. It was the complete soul which made our sex so mind-blowingly incredible that we were acting like a pair of addicts.

"Hold on, babygirl," Yoongi commanded as he felt the first flurry of my impending orgasm. "Be my good girl and wait for me. I'm nearly there."

My body became slick with sweat as I tried holding off in order to cum with my husband. Whines and whimpers filled the air as pleasure threatened to overtake my body against his wishes. A loud scream left me as soon as I received the words I so needed to hear, our combined orgasms prolonging the high we both felt.