Chapter 45 - 24 August 2021

"Mmm, you look so sexy in that, sweetheart

"Mmm, you look so sexy in that, sweetheart." Seeing Yoongi undress me with his eyes as I modelled my purchases from the shopping earlier had my panties dampening rapidly.

When my boyfriend came home from being in the studio with Joon and Hobi, he was happy hearing that Jimin and I went shopping. "Jiminie is one of the best at retail therapy. You'll have to give me a private viewing of everything you got," Yoongi had said as he hugged me from behind as I helped Nari prepare dinner.

So far he'd loved the three girly dresses I'd found at a cute little boutique. If I had to describe my fashion sense, it would be trendy feminine chic with a sexy and casual flare. I loved anything that made me feel pretty and sexy, whether it was a floaty floral dress like the one I was currently taking off, or the tight red bodycon dress that flaunted all my curves that was next to be modelled.

While I technically had money to my name, I'd always preferred to dress in labels that weren't ostentatious; until Yoongi, I was living off my pay check so designer brands were out of the question. I had a love of finding items made by small and local designers or in quirky boutiques. Thankfully, Jimin had a similar mindset, though he did persuade me in purchasing from one of his favourite designing houses – Chanel.

"Fuck me," Yoongi groaned, his hands raking down his face. I didn't miss the way his eyes flashed, hungry with desire as he saw me in the tight red dress. "Remind me to thank Jiminie tomorrow. You look fucking incredible."

Biting my lip as I spun to allow him to see all of the outfit, I teased that I was going to go put on something more comfortable. Jimin and I had found the perfect thing at the lingerie store. I don't know who had more fun there, me trying on sexy bras and panties, or Jimin who insisted on viewing each and every item. While most other men who were seeing a woman not their soulmate or girlfriend trying on lingerie would make lewd comments or objectify them, Jimin treated me exactly the same as when I modelled the dresses earlier for him; he was a perfect gentleman who gave honest opinions about whether Yoongi would like it or not.

Sauntering out of the bathroom, Yoongi's reaction was priceless. Seeing his jaw drop, his adam's apple bob as he swallowed thickly and how he tried to rearrange himself to make his erection more comfortable had me dripping for him. I loved how he responded to seeing me in the nude illusion teddy that made it look like I had black lace flowers floating on my fair skin. My breasts and pussy were on display by the sheer transparent mesh.

 My breasts and pussy were on display by the sheer transparent mesh