Bonus chapter - 19 April 2023

I looked down at my to-do list and couldn't help the groan that crept out upon seeing the shit load of things I still needed to do

I looked down at my to-do list and couldn't help the groan that crept out upon seeing the shit load of things I still needed to do. Planning weddings were stressful no matter who you were marrying. While Yoongi and I could have hired a wedding planner to help, neither of us wanted a third party coming in and telling us what we should/shouldn't do.

So here I was, 24 days out from our nuptials and I was stressed out of my mind. I looked down at my wedding planner page and sighed. I had so much I still had to do and not a lot of time to do it in.

Picking up my phone and logging into my email account, I sighed once again

Picking up my phone and logging into my email account, I sighed once again. Whilst in the middle of formulating the email to confirm the number of floral arrangements needed, I found myself looking up to a delicious glass of iced coffee.

"Sounds like you need this, my love," Yoongi whispered against my hair as he kissed my head. "What can I do to help?" he asked, taking a seat beside me and moving my laptop from my knees onto his.

In between sips of the heavenly coffee, I went over with my fiancé everything we still needed to get done before the wedding. I dictated out what needed to be put into the email for the florist with Yoongi being my scribe. Relief washed through me as I heard the little 'swish' of the email being sent. I was able to cross yet another job off the list.

Yoongi and I worked hard on finalising the seating arrangements and the schedule for our big day and talked through everything we needed the official HYBE photographer and videographers to do and what kind shots we wanted to have taken.

Exhausted, but feeling like we had accomplished a lot, I leaned into my soulmate, letting the scent of his cologne wash over me. I was starting to doze off, but the sound of his deep dom voice had my body scrambling to acquiesce to his commands.

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

"You're late, babygirl," Yoongi chastised as I made my way into the dance studio. He was seated on the plush armchair, manspreading like a boss.

"I'm sorry, daddy." Shivers ran down my spine at the look on my fiancé's face as he took in my outfit.

I must admit, I loved the way I looked in my charcoal lace bodysuit. Lace panelling along my arms and torso were joined across my chest by thin, stretchy fishnet strands; similar ribboning also connected the bodysuit to matching lace and fishnet stockings that I had underneath a pair of pumps. Surprisingly, the g-string back was incredibly comfortable and didn't feel like you were wearing undies held together with dental floss. I loved how Yoongi's three favourite parts of my body – my boobs, thighs and bum – were highlighted and showcased. I felt beautiful, sexy and desired, especially with the way Yoongi was looking at me and licking his lips like I was the most delicious morsel he'd ever taste.