Chapter 84 - 13 October 2023

Pregnancy hormones are both awesome and the work of the devil sent to drive expectant mothers insane

Pregnancy hormones are both awesome and the work of the devil sent to drive expectant mothers insane. Thankfully, now at 22 weeks, my morning sickness has gone. Up until three weeks ago, I feared it would hang around for the entire pregnancy. Everything set me running for the closest receptable to throw up into; we had to ask the guys not to wear cologne around me, since the smell would having me dry-heaving and rushing away. But by far the worst was smelling pork cooking, just a hint of it made me so violently ill. My poor husband had to either eat his pork dishes outside, or go eat with the others in their house.

That's another thing that changed – Yoongi and I purchased our own house to live in not far from the mansion. Since space was becoming limited in the Bangtan house, we'd elected to move out, which had caused many tears from the maknae line and Hobi.

We had been looking for our own place while we were still engaged, but after we married the process amped up since we were actively trying to fall pregnant. Between my husband's love of architecture and design, as well as my desire for lots of light and open rooms, we finally found our perfect house, thanks to our amazing realtor. At first, Yoongi was annoyed with Yi Baekhyun, thinking the man was continually checking me out, but after he caught the real estate agent on a call with his husband, he lightened up. Baekhyun was incredible at what he did, managing to get our settlement done quickly.

Moving houses when you're 19 weeks pregnant sucks, but having such a large family with 7 strapping, muscular men made everything a breeze. Yoongi was super strict with me, his dom voice coming out whenever I attempted to help in any way, even if it was just to help put the pillows on our couches.

"You're doing the most important job here. You're growing my two precious babies, sweetheart," he'd reasoned, kissing me senseless so I'd forget my argument.

With all the hormones coursing through my body, any touch of my soulmate had me practically panting and dripping in need. His kisses, which were always incredible, became a drug that I was addicted to. Just one taste of his mouth would set my arousal to maximum and I'd be begging for more, which was really awkward whenever we were not alone.

Yoongi, being the incredibly attentive and caring husband he is, made sure that my needs were always met; however, some nights he had to beg me to stop after three rounds so he could get some sleep. I'd always been able to keep up with my soulmate's high sex drive, but where we used to have sex in the mornings and nights, now it was all throughout the day and night. Not that he was complaining though.

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

There was something so sexy about seeing my husband getting all dressed up. As he buttoned up his dress shirt, I watched every movement of his gorgeous, veiny hands. With each movement his fingers made, I fantasised about how they would feel on and inside me. My pussy throbbed and I could tell instantly that I had soaked through yet another pair of panties.