Chapter 21 - 11 May 2021

"I'll be right back, beautiful," Yoongi muttered as he wandered over to the toilets

Now was my time. While Nari, Hobi, Jimin and I were chatting on the bench earlier, we hatched the plan for Yoongi and I to spend an intimate night together. The first step was to secretly have everyone else head home in the van, allowing my soulmate and I to head to the hotel I had booked us into. I was thinking of heading back to the Lotte Towers, but Hobi had insisted that we go to Signiel Seoul, a luxurious hotel just a short walk from the amusement park.

As I said goodbye to my daughter for the night, I made sure that Jimin and Hobi knew to call either Yoongi or I if anything happened. I was reassured that between the six uncles and two aunties, they had it all handled. I hugged Sophie tight, telling her that I loved her with all my heart and that Yoongi and I would call her before she headed to bed.

Soph often had sleepovers with Liam and other school friends, so she wasn't afraid of being without me; but this would be the first time in another country where we hadn't slept under the same roof. As I was reminding myself that she would be taken care of, my handsome man sauntered over, looking like a confused, and very sexy, runway model.

"Where'd they all go?" he inquired, looking around for our girl and the others, his voice becoming slightly panicked thinking he had lost our little girl. It was so sweet how concerned he was with Sophie's whereabouts. Yoongi's paternal instincts had kicked in big time. I was starting to see a papa bear looking for his cub and it made my heart swell with pride... and something else that was too soon to be feeling.

"Well, my handsome, sexy papa bear, tonight it is just us." I wrapped my arms around his waist, his strong back muscles hard against my chest. "I have a surprise for you," I whispered, kissing his shoulder.

We stayed in our embrace for a few moments before we strolled together slowly in the direction of the hotel. Yoongi kept trying to coerce the plans I had out of me but my resolve in keeping things a surprise to him remained strong, albeit it was wavering with his pout.

Having my soulmate next to me but unable to hold his hand for safety reasons was something that I wasn't used to. I'd heard how some idols had to walk ahead of or behind a female, not wanting to give dispatch anything to gossip about. Thankfully Yoongi didn't do that; instead, we both wore masks, black caps and sunglasses. I was feeling a bit like a spy undercover. Well, in a way we were undercover, but from ARMY instead of governments.

* . °•★|∘°∘♡∘°∘ •┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈• ∘°∘♡∘°∘|☆•° .*

"Wow, the view is incredible!" I marvelled, looking out of the glass wall. Jimin and Hobi had excelled in their recommendation – this room was the nicest hotel suite I had ever been in. They'd even thrown in a bottle of expensive champagne and chocolate covered strawberries.