[102.1] FIRE CATCH (part-two)

•|•|•

"So it's gone, forever?' Claire asked, "The connection between their dilect?"

•|•|•

"THAT CAN'T BE good," Claire replied, glancing at him as he took a seat in his designated area.

She peeked out the door then suddenly backed away, eyes widening when she turned back to us.

"Guys, their literally just outside. How did you survive?' she asked David, who still seemed quite shaken up.

"And in 8, 7, 6," Lira began, packing up her books one by one.

"Wait, what's the countdown for?" Claire asked her eyebrows arching as did the rest of our.

"5, 4, 3'' Lira continued zipping up her bag, "2, 1."

Screams were suddenly heard from outside our door and Claire, David and I, all turned toward it.

"What the hell was that?" Claire asked walking back to the door.

Lira only grunted getting to her feet and handing me an empty plastic bag.

I looked down at it, then at her questionably.

"Trust me, you'll need it," she grunted with a cheeky smile as Claire checked the door, stepping back and I caught sight of the fire detectors watering the hallways and girls screeching as they tried to scurry back to the safety of their room.

Claire closed the door, getting slightly wet, thanks to the sprinkles but before she could turn another knock resounded on the door.

She glanced among us for a moment, confusion laced on her features as was mine, before stepping back and opening the door for the third time in the last five minutes it seemed.

I was surprised to see Lwangi standing there, his staff in his right hand,

"H-hi," Claire stuttered, out not expecting to see one of the twins right at our door.

He gave her a calm secure smile.

"Hello, there has been a fire detected in the building- as protocol demands, please evacuate the building and file up outside," he requested.

Claire seemed to not know how to respond only nodding.

Lwangi's eyes met mine and he gave me a small nod before walking away to what I presumed were the next rooms.

Claire closed the door robotically turning to us.

"You heard the man," she announced though she didn't sound quite sure of herself.

It was Lira that got to her feet making her way first out of the room.

Glancing between us, we decided to follow, whilst I threw the plastic bag over my head to keep my hair dry, running through the showers right after Claire.

We made it out of the scepters breaking out into the open, breathing in lightly, and finally taking the plastic off.

A bunch of us were already outside and people were grumbling about the Fire oranges and it seemed to me this wasn't the first time it was happening.

I was also surprised to see Gravis who seemed to have just arrived as Lucas Bowne and Harvest who stood there with his hands in his coat awaited for him.

I watched as one by one Lwangi and Rangi fished the boys out, ones I came to realize may just be Kingsland's very own trouble makers which were Roman Algrand's group AKA David's roommate.