9

"Where is she?" I asked a maid who pointed to her room.
"Open the door!"
"My body feels like it's on fire!"
"Help me!" She screamed.
"Sir, the Luna seems to be in heat, but the Alpha is nowhere in sight!" A maid panicked.
"Ahhhhhh", Paige screamed.
"Where's the Alpha or the Beta?"
"Call them!" She yelled from her door.
She banged on the door several times, and I couldn't just watch any longer.
"Leave us", I said to the maids beside her door, and they bowed before they left.
I immediately opened her door and she jumped on me, and she calmed down.

"Adrian, my, my body", she whispered and I put my hands around her sweaty body.
"Shh, you'll be fine", I said in a calm voice and closed the door.
"I, don't know what's happening", she said.
"Let's sit down first", I replied, taking her to her bed.
"I feel the burning heat in my veins", she said, and I wiped the sweat from her forehead, making her gasp.
"Your, your touch."
"It's, it's calming."
"It's cold", she whispered, taking my hand and putting it on her hot cheek.
She breathed in relief, and I took in her full appearance.
She was wearing a pink night gown, and it was soaked from her sweat, and her hair was flowing from her back.

"Let me open the windows", I said, taking my hands off of her and causing her to frown.
I went to the window and as I opened it, I saw that the moon had now changed its colour to a dark red shade, and I was confused."
Suddenly, all my senses were heightened, and I could smell her.
I turned slowly to see her looking at me, with a hungry gaze that made my pants tighten.
"Adrian", she said in a whisper.
"I, I feel weird", she said.
"There's a hot feeling in between my legs", she added, and I was fully aware.
"I, can't bear it", she whispered.
I could smell it, and my eyes were dilated.
I needed to get out of this room, or else I was going to do something I'd regret.

"I have to leave", I said and tried to leave, but she held my hand, causing me to freeze.
"Mate, mate, mate!" Ralph yelled, but I tried to shut him out.
It wasn't working, because he wanted to be with his mate, and her heat was making her irresistible.
I could smell every inch of her, from her sweat to her arousal, and her wonderful scent was making me mad.
It filled my nose, and all I could think of was her.
Her chest rose and fell slowly, and her pink lips were parted.

"Paige, please, I have to go."
"I do not want to hurt you", I said, in a whisper.
"Don't go, Adrian."
"Please", she begged.
"What do you want me to do?" I asked calmly.
"Stay with me."
"I don't want to be alone."
"It burns", she said slowly.
"Okay."
"I'll stay", I said, and she hugged me.
I melted into her touch, and it took me my mental health to not hold her in a sinful way.
"My head is hurting", she said.
"Let's get you to bed", I replied, leading her to her bed.

She laid down, her piercing eyes on me.
She looked scared, scared that I was going to leave.
But, I wasn't.
I was going to stay beside her.
I could obey Zayne another day.
I laid down beside her and she moved closer to me.
I froze at our closeness, but I tried to push away what I was feeling.
I caressed her cheek, and she closed her eyes in relief.
When she opened them, she stared into my soul and I got lost in her beautiful eyes.

Her eyes fell to my lips and she gulped hard.
Her heart rate increased, and so did mine.
I didn't know that I was holding my breath all these while, so I breathed heavily.
Her scent was making me mad, and I felt that I wouldn't be able to control myself.
"I'm sorry, I have to go", I said and stood up.

She grabbed my hand, and when I turned to look at her, her warm lips fell on mine.
I was shocked, but the shock disappeared, and I kissed her back.
Our lips moved like they knew each other, and I deepened the kiss with my tongue.
Slowly, I fell back to the bed and her head was on the pillow.
I thought about how Zayne would react if he came home and smelled my scent on her, but I didn't care.
I just wanted to be with my mate, and that was it.
Besides, he wouldn't be able to feel anything that happened between us, since they weren't mated yet.
I just had to be careful not to mark her, or else everyone would know that we were intimate, and that would cost us a lot.
Zayne wasn't the boss of me when it came to my mate, even though she was also his mate.
Matter of fact, fuck Zayne.

She wrapped her hands around my neck as we kissed, and I moved my lips to her neck.
I licked the part where my mark should have been, and she let out a soft moan.
No one was here on the third floor with us, so she was free to moan however she wanted.
I kissed her body, but the damn night gown was preventing my lips from connecting with her hot skin.
She giggled softly when I reached her belly, and I looked up at her.
She was beautiful, and she was everything.
Her flushed cheeks added to her beauty, and I smiled at her.
"It tickles", she said.
"Really?"
I asked and kissed her belly again.
"Stop it, Adrian", she giggled.