18

"You may bathe yourself today, Luna", Emilia said, and Paige mentally cheered.
She took off the jacket, and gave it to a maid, before she went into the bathroom to shower.
The water was hot and, Paige exhaled in relief when it touched her skin.
As she closed her eyes, memories of last night filled her mind (again).
Zayne ripping off her gown, his hands caressing her boobs and his lips on her inner thighs.
Her heart rate increased and her stomach started to tighten.
"Do you want me to burst into your room, and make love to you while you're showering, my love?" Zayne's voice echoed in her mind and she immediately opened her eyes.

"What am I thinking of?" She said to herself, and pushed away those thoughts.
She quickly finished showering, and brushed her teeth before going out.
Her hair was dried, and she wore a blue tank top and shorts.
"The alpha is waiting", Emilia said, and Paige followed her downstairs.
She shyly smiled at Zayne when she walked in, and all the maids left the room, leaving them alone.
"You look beautiful", he said as she sat down.
"Let's eat", he added.
"We will be hosting the lunar eclipse party this time around, so, the house will get busy in a few weeks."
"We are expecting at least five different packs to join us, and that should be at least four hundred people, or more."
"Luckily, no one is staying, so you can be comfortable", he explained, putting one hand on her hand.

"I just want to say that, these alphas are not really good people."
"They are wicked, and don't have respect anyone."
"So, if any of them offends you in any way, be sure to let me know immediately."
"I will snap his neck and present it to you", he said with a smile, making her stare at him in shock.
"You would kill for me?" Paige asked.
"Of course!"
"Anything you say is my command my love", he added.
"Okay", She said slowly.
"By the way, I do not want you spending time with any other male."
"Not until your mark is completely healed and visible."
"I want everyone to know you're mine", he said, and she nodded.
"Especially at the lunar eclipse party, do not leave my sight", he warned.
"Does, does that include Adrian?"
"Or Simon, and Ron?" Paige asked, her mind at unrest after she mentioned Adrian.
"Yes, including the beta, delta and omega."
"They are all unmated, so I do not trust them to not want to attack you when they smell you."
"I just hope that they find their mates during the eclipse", he said.
"We are Adrian's mate..", Rose said.
"Quiet, I do not want Zayne to read my mind!" Paige said to her.
"He cannot alter our communication, because I am inside you, dummy", she said.
"I wonder how Adrian is feeling."
"I don't really feel the pull to him that much."
"Is it because we slept with the alpha?" She asked, and Paige wondered as well.
"Maybe..",  Paige replied.

"You okay?" Zayne asked, snapping her out of her thoughts.
"Yeah, sorry."
She said, and he stared at her in a loving way.
"What, do I have something on my face?" She asked, feeling self conscious.
"I'm just admiring you."
"You're cute", he said, flashing a smile, and making Paige feel butterflies.
"By the way, your mom asked if she could come and stay a few days with you, so I agreed."
"She should be here at noon", he said, and, Paige jumped up in excitement.
"Really?" She asked, and he nodded.
"Thank you so much!" Paige said, and hugged him.
He hugged her back and gently stroked her hair, and then, she realised that she was sitting on his lap.

"Sorry", She said, and tried to get up, but he held her waist, preventing her from moving.
"Aren't you going to properly thank your alpha?" He asked in an alluring way.
"M-maybe", She stuttered, and he pulled her close, pecking her lips slowly.
She smiled shyly, and he laughed silently before he kissed her again, this time with more emotion.
He rubbed her thighs, and held her head, and, she raked her hands into his long brown hair.
He fondled her breasts, and she gasped slightly, wanting more, but a cough interrupted them.

Zayne growled in annoyance, and they looked towards the door, and saw Simon, Ron and..Adrian.
"What is it?" Zayne asked in an angry tone.
"Sorry to interrupt your moment alpha, but we seem to have caught one of the rouges who have been wandering around our territory."
"He has the same scent as the others, and we think he may be a spy", Simon said.
Paige's eyes drifted to Adrian, who had a pained expression, and, he wasn't looking healthy at all.
A wave of shame hit her, and she slowly stood up from Zayne's lap.
"I have to go baby."
"I'll see you later okay?" Zayne said, and she nodded.
He kissed her cheek before he went to meet his friends.
"Gosh, you smell like sex", Simon said.
"We can literally hear the lustful thoughts!" Ron said, making Paige turn red.

"Let's go to the court room, shall we?" Zayne said, and they followed him.
Paige looked at Adrian, who stared at her for a second before he followed his alpha.
She felt sorry, but she didn't feel like she did the wrong thing.
She was deeply confused about her feelings.
It felt like she loved Zayne, but, she couldn't ignore Adrian and the kiss they shared.
But, she already slept with Zayne, so, sooner or later, all the feelings for Adrian would soon pass.

She felt like talking to him, but it wouldn't be wise to go against the alpha's orders and meet the beta, but, she was never one to obey the alpha either.