49

"We'll be back", Paige said, when she noticed that Nara wasn't looking happy, and she left with Kendra.
Adrian growled at this, and Zayne grabbed his wrist when he tried to follow them.
"Chill out man", he said.
"She needs some time", he added.
"This is so messed up", he said.
"Let me pour you a drink", Zayne said, and led his friend to their friends who were also at the table.
"Simon, we better check the crowd for our mates", Ron said, as they chatted with their friends.
"Speak for yourself, I just found her a few minutes ago, I was about to tell you guys", Simon said.
"I hope she's in our pack, cos I'm not gonna let you go stay with Adrian", Zayne said, and they laughed.

"She's in our pack, but she's kinda young", Simon said.
"How young?" All of them asked in unison.
"Eighteen", he said with a sheepish smile.
"Eighteen?!" Caleb yelled.
"Shut up!" Simon begged.
"That's like a ten year difference", Adrian said.
"We're wolves, it doesn't matter."
"She was a bit flustered when she found out, so I told her mother that I would wait until she feels better to be with me", he said.
"What's her name?" Adrian asked.
"Stella."
"She's such a sweetheart, I want to protect her from bad people", Simon said.
"Such a gentle man", Zayne said.
"That leaves just me."
"I'm the oldest here, and if I don't find my mate today, I will never find her."
"I'm thirty!" Ron said.
"Go around, Ronny boy, you might see her", Zayne said to his omega, who scoffed before he stomped his feet and walked around.

He bumped into a woman in the crowd and he held her when she was about to fall.
He looked at the beautiful woman before him, who was dressed in a black net gown, and even though she was quite older than him, he didn't care and he immediately felt love for her.
"Are you okay?" He asked, and when their eyes met, the whole world stopped.
Fallon thought she was past the age of having a mate, but the moon goddess had other plans.
"I'm okay, thank you", she said and he let go of her waist.
"Did you feel that?" She asked and he nodded.
"Uh, well, uh, if, you, want me, then, we, we can, uh", She stuttered, and he smiled in adoration.

"Miss Fallon right?" He asked, and she nodded.
"May I have this dance?" He asked.
"Wait, how old are you again, Mr Ron?" She asked.
"Thirty."
"Is that too young for you?" He asked with an eyebrow raised, and she laughed.
"Not at all, eight years isn't bad", she said, and took his hand and they danced.

"Looks like Ron just found his match", Adrian said as he watched both of them dance happily.
"And, they look so perfect together", Caleb said.
"And my mate doesn't even want to see my face", Adrian pouted.
"Give her some time, she's probably overwhelmed", Simon said, and Adrian nodded.

"I don't know what to feel", Nara said.
"I mean, I've always wanted a mate."
"But, I didn't expect to be mated to Paige's ex-mate", Nara said, earning laughs from her friend.
"It's not funny!" She cried out.
"Okay okay", we get it.
"You want a fresh out the oven man, I guess?" Kendra said, and Paige snorted.
"You know Adrian, Nara."
"He's a good guy."
"See, he even killed my good for nothing father to protect his best friend."
"Of course he'll take good care of you!" Paige said, and Nara got a bit convinced.
"Hmm."
"I guess."
"But, me, a Luna?"
"I can't imagine it", she said.

"The Blood Lupis are gonna love you!"
"You're gonna be the coolest Luna ever!" Kendra said, and even Paige agreed.
"And when Adrian needs help, you're gonna be there as his Alpha female."
"I know you two will make a wonderful team", Paige said, and Nara hugged the both of them.
"Then again, I have to leave with Adrian, and I don't wanna go", Nara said, and she started to cry.
"We all have to leave one day."
"But, we'll still be friends!"
"We'll just be separated by a few hours", Paige said, although she was sad that her friend would be leaving.
"Whatever, let's not think about it until tomorrow", Nara said.
"Good!"
"Now, let's go party!" Kendra said, and they went downstairs.

Paige couldn't stop crying when Nara and Adrian were about to leave, and it was partially because of her hormones.
Zayne felt sad about letting his best friend go, but he reasoned that Adrian wasn't his Beta anymore, and he deserved to be happy too.
Adrian's parents also decided to go with him, and Zayne allowed them to leave.
Though they would be four hours apart, they were still connected in the spirit.