50

And that was how Adrian's destiny came to be.
When Julia saw him being called an Alpha, she didn't realise that Zayne was also there, because her father hid him when he showed her a glimpse of Adrian's future.
Adrian defeated Julian, and he not only gained a new pack, but also gained a new mate, who he could love freely without having to worry about anyone taking her.

Ron and Fallon were surprised when Gloria told them that they were expecting, because they already came to the conclusion that she was barren, so they didn't bother to use protection.
Gloria however explained that Fallon's wolf did not want to bear Julian's children, so it closed Fallon's womb, and when Julian died, it was open again, allowing her to conceive.

They lived in the pack house alongside Caleb, Kendra, Simon and his mate, Stella.
Stella was younger than everyone in the house except Xavier, so, Kendra and Paige saw her as their younger sister, and Emilia made sure that she watched Stella take the contraceptive pills.
Paige's pregnancy was like hell, and with Fallon's, it was too much for her to handle.
Paige was a total mess during the last month of her pregnancy, and even Zayne couldn't sleep at night.
The baby was always kicking, making Paige scream sometimes, and Zayne was always by her side.
She would burst into tears all of a sudden, or she would get grumpy at times.
Zayne wasn't complaining, rather he admired his mate even more, and took great care of her.

She finally gave birth to their son after fighting for her life in the delivery room, but with Zayne by her side, and all her family and friends, the delivery was smooth.
Luc heard the news of his nephew, and he came to visit.
When he asked about Adrian, Zayne filled him up with everything that happened, and Luc was extremely grateful that he didn't choose to be a werewolf.
Nara and Adrian also came visiting, and they were all delighted to meet the new baby.
"Ohhh, baby Hayden is so beautiful!" Nara said as she held the baby.
"Should we make a baby too, my love?" Adrian said to his Luna.

"And suffer like Paige?"
"I'll wait for a few years, thank you", Nara said, and Paige laughed.
"How's the Luna lifestyle?" Paige asked.
"Really interesting."
"Although a certain Alpha keeps wanting to get me pregnant", Nara said, and shot lasers at Adrian who was catching up with Zayne and Luc.
"You better use a condom or even get implants."
"Cos, Hayden nearly killed me", Paige said, and Nara laughed.
"It's time for the Luna to go home", Zayne said as he packed up Paige's things in the hospital room.
"Let's go to the house, everyone's waiting", he added.

"Welcome back!"
"Look Xavier, you now have a new play mate", Kendra said as Paige showed her Hayden.
"He looks just like you, and not like Zayne at all!" Caleb said to Paige.
"Thanks, Caleb", Zayne said in sarcasm.
"Mom!" Paige said, and hugged her mother.
"Welcome back dear, Hayden is as beautiful as you are", Sandra said, and Paige smiled.
"I have a night shift, I have to go", Sandra said, and bowed before her Alpha before she left.
"Where's Ron and Fallon?" Zayne asked.
"We're here!" Ron yelled as he came down the stairs with his mate. Both of them looked disheveled, and Ron's buttons were barely done.
"Nice, Ron."
"Go ahead and showcase what you both were doing to everyone", Adrian said, and Fallon turned red.
"Who's hungry?" Ron said in embarrassment.

"Welcome back Luna, the baby is really beautiful", Fallon said.
"Thank you."
"Your child will be even more beautiful", Paige said.
"No, they won't."
"My son is the most handsome wolf cub in our pack!" Zayne said in defense, and they all laughed.
"Sureeeeee", Nara said.
"Dinner is ready, Alpha, Luna", Emilia said.
"Shall we go and enjoy some quality time together?"
"Yes!" Adrian said, and held his mate's hand.

"Wait for us!" Simon and Stella said in unison, and they came upstairs.
"Sorry, we went on a run", Simon said in a breath.
"Good to see you too, lil sis", Paige said to Stella.
"Argh the baby boy is so cute."
"I want one, Simon", Stella said.
"Uh uh uh, no you don't", Kendra said, and Stella pouted.
"Why not?" Simon said.
"Because, she's still young, so you better keep your dick in your pants!" Zayne said, and Simon turned red.
"The food's getting cold, guys", Luc said in disinterest.
"I have to go back home soon too", he added, glaring at his older brother.
"Sorry, sorry."
"Let's go into the dining room everyone", Zayne said, and everyone followed him into the room to eat.

And they enjoyed life together.
The End❤️
Thank you ✨