25

Ehehm, Viewer discretion is advised for this chapter 🥲

"Please, don't read it Zayne!" I begged, but he found me amusing.
"Why?"
"Does it contain something I shouldn't know about?" He asked with a smirk.
"Yes, now, give it back!" I said.
"This just makes me want to read it even more", he said, and I gave up.
"Fine then, do whatever you want to", I huffed, and went to bed.
"Wow, Luna, I didn't know you liked to read erotica", he said, and I stood up in defense.
"It was for educational purposes!"
"I had no knowledge of what happens during the mating ceremony night, so, Emilia gave me this book to read, for me to know more."
"I didn't realise that I was lacking a lot in sexual education", I said in an embarrassed tone.

He laughed silently and came close to the bed, towering over me.
"And, have you gotten a good knowledge of it?" He asked, and I nodded.
"Do you want me to show you more?" He asked in a seductive tone, making my heart increase, and heat emitting from my legs.
"Say yes!" Rose yelled from inside me.
"No", I replied.
"Do you think you can escape from him?"
"Look at his eyes", Rose said.
I stared at him, and his eyes were dark. He eyed my body hungrily, almost as if he was stripping me naked with his eyes.
"Zayne, it's late", I said, trying to avoid his gaze.
"It's never too late, my love", he said, his arms snaking it's way around my waist.

"Do you think I am not aware of the thoughts you're having right now?"
"The heat between your legs is also tempting me", he whispered in a low voice, and I knew I was gone.
"Please", I said in a desperate tone, staring into his eyes, and he smiled.
His lips crashed onto mine, taking me by surprise and making both of us fall onto the bed.
I struggled to breathe as his whole weight was on me, and the last bit of air was gone when he grabbed my boobs and pressed them hard.
I then remembered what Nara taught me a few days ago, and then I pushed him from my body, and then, I was straddling him.

"What are you plotting, Paige?" He asked in a husky voice, and I smiled.
"Shh", I said with my finger on his lips, and then, he opened his mouth and sucked my whole finger it, making me surprised.
"You cannot dominate me in bed, dear Luna", he added, and I was on all fours in a split second, my ass directly in his face.
"How did you-", I spoke, but he cut me short by spanking my ass.
"Zayne!" I said, and I was immediately on my back again.
"How are you doing this?" I asked, and he chuckled.
"Have you forgotten that I am much stronger than you, my beloved Luna?" He asked, slowly taking off the buttons of my shirt while planting hot kisses on my skin.
"You're taking this one off carefully because it's yours, right?" I teased.
"You read my mind", he said, and removed the shirt from my body.

"You're so sexy", he whispered as he kissed his mark on my neck.
"Zayne", I moaned, not being able to think straight.
He gently stroked my nipples, making them erect, and suddenly putting one in his mouth.
I moaned loudly, and gripped his shirt, breathing heavily.
"Shall I submit myself to you, my beautiful Luna?" He asked with a husky voice, and I slowly nodded.
He took off my soaked panties and put two fingers inside me, making my heart rate increase and I shuddered in pleasure.

"Zayne, I can't hold it", I said, feeling like I was going to explode.
"I know, baby, I know", he replied.
"Don't try to suppress it", he said, and I nodded.
He spread my legs even more and I nearly screamed when his tongue reached the most sensitive part of my body.
I looked down and saw his head in between my legs, and the waves of pleasure hit me like an electric shock.
I started to feel my heart beat down there, and my body reached it's climax and I released into Zayne's mouth.
He licked his lips, and I blushed at how hot he looked.

"Zayne", I said, his name sounding like it belonged in my mouth.
"Tell me what you want baby", he replied.
"I want you", I said breathlessly.
"Your wish is my command", he said.
I took off his shirt and traced his abs with my fingers, making him smile and he stared at me with loving eyes.
His pants were off in a second, and he filled the empty space in my body with him.
The deeper he went, the louder my moans were.
The walls of the room were shaking, as Zayne increased his pace.
He then laid down beside me and pulled me close, thrusting into me again.
He wrapped his arms around me, my back against his chest and his head resting on mine.

I was on all fours once again, and Zayne then put my hands on the bed frame, and he entered me once more, causing the bed to creak and eventually, the bed frame broke.
"Zayne", I said, in between moans.
"Hmm what is it, baby?" He asked in a whisper.
"We broke the bed", I said.
"Did we?" He asked in an amusing way ,and we burst into laughter, before he shook violently and stopped.
We both panted, and fell to the bed, trying to catch our breaths.
"I'll have it changed tomorrow", he said, in regards to the frame.
"Come here", he said, pulling me close to him, and covering us with the sheets.
He smiled at me, and my eyes started to get heavy.
"Goodnight my love", he said, and kissed my forehead.
Slowly, I started to fall asleep.
"I love you, Paige."
Zayne's voice echoed in my mind, causing Rose to howl in excitement, and she wagged her tail.