31

You are disgusting!"
"Keep those thoughts away!" Rose yelled, making Zayne chuckle.
"It's not my fault he looks so breathtaking", Paige said.
"My love, if you don't stop with the naughty thoughts, I might have to postpone our run", Zayne said to Paige through the mind link, and even though he couldn't see it, Paige was blushing like crazy.

Zayne finally took off his buttoned shirt, and his chest was naked.
He was rather slow with it, and when Rose realized what he was doing, she growled and barked at him, while wagging her tail.
"Are you trying to test me, Alpha Zayne?" Paige asked through the mind link.
"Maybe", he replied.
Finally, he reached for his pants, and took off his belt.
Paige gulped hard as he undid his zip, and the pants fell to the ground.
The huge mass of skin was now facing her, and she started to imagine herself touching it.
"Should we forget about the run?" Zayne teased.
Paige didn't say a word because of how embarrassed she was, and then, Zayne took off his boxers.

She stared at how large it was and she couldn't believe that she was able to handle it when they were intimate.
"You two are rotten", Rose said.
"And you're innocent?" Zayne asked, finally shifting into Dylan.
Rose jumped in excitement and pounced on Dylan, licking his fur and wagging her tail uncontrollably.
"Dylan!" She yelled, her happiness over the roof.
"I missed you too, Rose", Dylan said, and licked the muzzle of his mate.
"Ready to spend some time with me?"Dylan flirted.
"Of course", Rose said, and they disappeared into the woods.

They ran for miles, and Dylan taught her how to catch prey.
The moon was now finally up, and it was forcing its way through the tiny spaces that the trees provided.
When they were both tired, they decided to come back to the tree and shift back into their human form.
Zayne was the first to shift, and he had Rose in his arms, who then changed back to Paige.
He was now holding her, and she tried to escape from his embrace.
She stood up from the ground and bent to pick up her dress, when she heard a low growl from Zayne.

She immediately stood up when she realised that her behind was facing Zayne's face, and he could see everything.
"Sorry", she shyly said.
Zayne stood up and pushed her against the tree, making her gasp and she blinked multiple times.
"Zayne, we have to go", she said, while trying to stop the intense heat that was running through her veins.

"I'm afraid I can't hold it any longer", Zayne said, and kissed Paige in a hungry manner.
His hands immediately knew where to go, as if they were accustomed to her body, and she muffled a moan in his mouth, and he swallowed her beautiful cries, so as not to awaken any dangerous animal or creature in the woods.
And just like that, the images that he showed her a few hours ago came to be, but not without nearly pulling his hair from their roots when he knelt down and merged his tongue with the core of the delicious heat that was emitting from in-between her legs, making her scream like she was in danger, but she really wasn't.

He helped her zip up her dress, and they made their way to the house.
Zayne excused himself to go find the keys to the library, and Paige requested for a glass of water.
Screaming in the woods made her throat dry, and she knew that the maids could hear it.
They were giggling amongst themselves, and they could smell what just happened between the Alpha and the Luna.

In a fit of embarrassment, she quickly went upstairs without having dinner, and she wanted to bury herself into the ground.
There was a knock on the door, and Paige told the person to come in.
It was Emilia, and she had a box of medication in her hands.
"Good evening, Luna."
"Gloria asked me to give this to you", she said, and gave it to her.
"What is this?" Paige asked.
"Medications that will slow down the fertilization process."
"At this point, you could get pregnant, and it would be better to take this."
"Unless, you are ready to have a child?" Emilia asked, making Paige think deeply.

"I think I'll speak to the Alpha about it first", she said.
"But, this is your body."
"Not the Alpha's!"
"Luna, you are aware of how terrible a werewolf pregnancy is, right?"
"Did you know that the gamma's mate had to receive blood when she went into labour?"
"Even the old Luna's bones were broken when she was pregnant with Zayne and Luc."
"It was terrible!"
"Alpha Zayne broke her waist, and Sir Luc kicked her ribs at some point!"
"If not for the healers, she would have never made it!"
"So, my Luna."
"This is not something that the Alpha can decide for you, it's your body."
"And, it pains me to see how Lunas get treated all around the lycan region."
"They are expected to produce heirs immediately they get mated, and they don't even consider the Luna's feelings."

"I'll leave it here."
"Maybe, you should go down into the library and check for some books on werewolf pregnancy."
"Alpha Zayne is in there, and he's dusting the books for you", Emilia explained, and excused herself.
Her words struck Paige like a nightmare, and it never left her mind.
Were pregnancies that bad?
To the point where blood needed to be transfused, and healers needed to intervene?
Healers were only needed during wars, when the healing capacity of a wolf was weak, or when the wolf was poisoned with wolfsbane, so pregnancy was something that was severe.

Then, she didn't think she and Zayne were ready to have a child.
She was just twenty-three, and she still had many years ahead.
Zayne too had many responsibilities to cater for at twenty-eight, and she didn't want to burden him with a child.
So, she opened her vanity and dropped it there, mentally reminding herself to take it the next morning.
A baby could come later, not now.