47

He got distracted for a moment, and in the span of a minute, Zayne had him pinned to the ground and was about to bite his head off, but Paige cried out, causing all the wolves on the field to pause.
"Zayne!"
"Don't kill him!"
"What?"
"Why should I kill this father of yours?"
"Do you actually want to go with him?" He asked her through the mind link.
"He cast a spell on my mother!"
"Right now, she can feel all the pains that he's feeling."
"And, if you kill him, my mother will die as well!" She screamed out, and the rest of the wolves started to shift back when they heard her statement.

They knew Zayne wouldn't kill Julian, now that Paige has said that, so everyone thought that that was the end of the fight.
"I have him in my hands now."
"And, you want me to contradict myself", Zayne said with a pained expression, and even Dylan whimpered.
He then let go of Julian, who was also in his wolf form, and he breathed heavily.
"Zayne", Paige said, getting close to him.
Dylan started to walk towards him, and he was still whimpering.

Fallon then noticed that Julian had a murderous look on his face, and when no one was looking, he started to walk slowly towards Zayne, whose back was against him.
Since everyone was trying to cover themselves up as they shifted, no one was paying attention to the two Alphas, and Julian took this to his advantage.
"NO!" Fallon yelled when she saw Julian speeding towards Zayne and Paige.
And before both of them could turn to the danger that was in front of them, another large brown wolf flew in and tackled Julian.

"Adrian!" Paige yelled.
"Paige!" Janelle said as she appeared beside Dylan.
"You, you're-", Paige spoke, but words didn't come out.
"I'll lift the spell", she said, and stretched out her hand, then purple mist emerged from her fingers.
"It is done."
"Whatever happens, take it as it is", she said, and disappeared.
Paige was about to say something, but a loud shriek alarmed her, and she and Dylan turned to see Ralph holding the head of Julian's wolf in his mouth.
"Alpha!" Simon said as he ran to them, and held shorts for Zayne.
Zayne immediately changed, and wore the shorts and they all looked at Ralph who approached them.

His snout was bloody and he was also growling, then he spit out the head from his mouth and it rolled to Paige's feet.
"Adrian, you, you saved us", Zayne said.
He then walked close to his best friend, who was still growling slightly, and he touched his muzzle.
Then, Ralph began to calm down and shifted back into Adrian, causing Paige to look away, and Ron gave him a pair of shorts too.
"Adrian!" Zayne cried out and hugged his friend, tears flowing from his eyes.
"You came back."
"I'm sorry about everything", Zayne said.
"I'm sorry too, best friend", Adrian said.

"So, do you know what this means, Adrian?" Zayne asked.
"What?" Adrian asked, but before Zayne could answer, all the members of the Blood Lupis pack came closer, and knelt down towards Adrian.
"Alpha", they all said in unison.
"Wait, what?"
"Me?"
"Alpha?" He asked in confusion.
"Yes, indeed."
"You defeated their Alpha."
"So, you're their new leader now."
"Julian entered the fight willingly, and you're not a rogue, so, it's only right that you're the new Alpha", Zayne said.
"Well, hello there, Alpha Adrian," Paige said, and he smiled sheepishly.

"I'm still Adrian", he said.
"It seems we only have injured wolves in our pack, the dead wolves are from the Blood Lupis pack, Alpha", Simon said to Zayne.
"Take the injured wolves to the pack hospital."
"Let Alpha Adrian decide for his pack", Zayne said.
"Seriously?" Adrian asked, and he nodded.
"Uh, let's bury them here, and let their families give them a befitting burial", he said.
"But, the body of the late Alpha must be burned to ashes", Adrian said.
"On it", Simon said, and left with Ron, guiding the injured wolves to the hospital.
Some men also took away the dead wolves, which were about ten in number, and all of them were Julian's hunch men, who didn't have any family at all.
"So, what now?" Paige said.
"We have a party to finish", Zayne said, and Adrian smiled.

Both the daughters of the moon king were before him, and each were eagerly waiting for their father's words.
"The match is finally over."
"Both Paige, Adrian and Zayne proved to be true to their fates, and they did so, in a very remarkable way."
"Although both Alphas were mated to the same Luna, they still remained friends and no one was hurt."
"The double mate bond has been destroyed, and now Paige belongs to Zayne only."
"Adrian will take his new responsibility as the Alpha of Blood Lupis pack, and he will find his mate soon", Ethan said.

"Janelle, you have proved your loyalty to the throne and with your help, Adrian and Zayne were able to overcome the difficulties they came their way, and they remained friends even at the end", Ethan said.
"So, I, King Ethan, the moon king, officially give you the rulership of the lycans as their moon goddess", Ethan announced.
Julia expected this, so she wasn't surprised, but Janelle was also feeling guilty for some reason.
"Come, take your crown", Ethan said.
A crown of diamonds, and materials of the moon was on a pillow, and Ethan held it towards his daughter.

He put it on her head, and all who were present in the room applauded.
"Father, I have something to say", Janelle said.
"Go on", Ethan responded.
"Adrian and Zayne's victory wouldn't have been possible with Julia's help."
"She did all the work, not me."
"If not for her, Zayne would have killed Paige's parents, and he and Paige wouldn't be together by now."
"I cannot accept this crown when I know that the rightful owner is not me."
"Julia should rule, not me", Janelle said.
"But, you wanted to be the goddess."

"You gave it your all!" Ethan said.
"But Julia did too."
"And she is the greatest example of a true leader."
"She has it flowing in her."
"From the time she stood against Zayne and put him in his place, I knew she needed to rule them."
"I don't want to steal my sister's spotlight", Janelle said.
"Hmm."
"Julia, come forward", Ethan said, and Julia walked to the throne.
"I must admit, you are a born leader."
"To be honest, I was a bit skeptical."
"The heavens foretold that your mother would die after she gave birth to one of you, and when you came out, I despised you, right from birth."
"I saw you as the reason for her death, and I didn't think that you deserve the leadership."

"I sincerely apologise to you my daughter, I should not have thought about you like that."
"Janelle is right."
"You should be the moon goddess", Ethan said.
"Father..", Julia said in tears.
Janelle took the crown off of her head, and then placed it on her sister's head.
The crown then sparkled, and the light was so intense that they had to cover their eyes.
When the light disappeared, gasps were heard and all in attendance were surprised.
The crown has transformed Julia's entire body, her hair was now blonde, and her gown was a long white dress, and she also had the symbol of the moon on her forehead, and she emitted great power.