24

"Are you supposed to be out of bed already, dear Luna?"
He asked, taking steps towards me. I shifted uncomfortably and looked away from his intense gaze, and I could feel that he was upset.
"I, I was feeling cramped", I said, with my head down.
He was suddenly in front of me, and I stared at his feet.
"There are males in the house, and you are wearing nothing but a gown."
"You really like to test me, don't you, Luna?" He asked, putting a hand under my chin and forcing me to stare into his brown eyes.
"It is not by choice", I said with a shaky voice.
"Interesting", he said, and suddenly carried me into his arms.
"Zayne!"
"Put me down!" I squealed, hoping that no one would see us like this.

"No."
"I'm afraid I must disobey your command, my love", he whispered in my ear, causing me to feel woozy.
"You are still unwell", he said, leading me upstairs to his room.
He slowly dropped me on the bed and covered me with the sheets, saying that the maids would bring dinner to us instead.
He went to his desk and was reading a document, when I suddenly remembered that I probably hadn't showered for the last three days, and I immediately felt gross.

Could Zayne smell my dirty body?
Oh my god, I haven't even brushed for three days!

I jolted up from the bed and he was confused as to where I got the energy from.
"Is everything alright, my love?" He asked, and I nodded.
"I just want to shower", I said, and he scanned me from head to toe, making me feel hot from his eyes.
"Shall I come and bathe you myself?" He asked with a smirk, and I opened my eyes in disbelief.
"I'm good, thank you", I said, and walked into the bathroom immediately, trying to calm my heart from beating loudly.
"I can see you're still scared of me sweetheart."
"Don't worry, I won't eat you, unless you want me to", he said, and I immediately shut him out.

He was wild sometimes.

I took my time to shower, making sure to wash my hair and shaved off the excess body hair that was growing.
I then brushed my teeth and dried my hair in the bathroom.
When I went out, Zayne wasn't in the room, and I thanked the heavens.
I didn't want him to see me wearing only a towel, who knows what he would do?
I searched for what to wear in the closet, but all of the night dresses suddenly felt uncomfortable.
So, I put on one of Zayne's shirts and wore my panties and went out of the closet.
Zayne had come back, and as he saw me wearing his shirt, his eyes were pitch black and he growled, turning away from me.
This made me feel self conscious, and his reaction wasn't what I was expecting.

"Food has been served", he said, not sparing me a glance.
I took a seat at the chair in his room, and he sat opposite me.
We ate in silence, and I couldn't help but think that he was upset with me.
When he was done, he stood up and disappeared into the bathroom.
I sighed, and finished eating, after which the plates were taken away.
He still wasn't done, so I sat on the bed and brought out a book that Emilia gave me before the mating ceremony.
"What to know about mates"
I was halfway into the book before the mating ceremony, so I resumed my reading and the more I read, I was deeply engrossed in the book.

"During mating, the two mates will be joined together through consummation, and this can be carried out in various ways."
"The mouth, hands, the penis and the vagina."
My eyes widened as I read the book even more.
"Foreplay is important to get the female mate in the mood, making the whole experience lively, and not painful."
"The male mate may stimulate the female by kissing her, sucking her nipples or fondling them with his hands, and he may choose to insert his fingers into her warm body."
"If he wants to, he can put his mouth there, and that is the greatest form of foreplay before he puts his penis inside her, and then, he will finish the mating by releasing his sperm into her vagina."
"Once this is done, their souls will be connected, and they will become inseparable."
"If they wish to have a wolf cub, then they may perform this act several times, until the female mate conceives."

What did I just read?
Was this really an educational book, or just an erotic novel?
The room suddenly became hot, and Zayne suddenly came out of the closet, now dressed in a tank top and shorts.
I must have been deeply reading the time he came out of the bathroom.
"Why are you so frightened?" He asked, when he noticed that I was looking shocked.
"Nothing", I said.
"What's that in your hands?" He asked, gesturing to the book, and I immediately threw it away in the direction of the room door, and I regretted my decision.
"Shit", I said, standing up to pick the book, but Zayne beat me to it.
"What to know about mates?"
He asked, and I begged him to give me the book.
He put it up in the air, and I was literally jumping to get it, but I was way too short for him.