Chapter 7

It was like watching a baby learn the ways of life. The moment Lily stepped into the aircraft, she was taken aback by the features. She watched as Chris taught her how to use the TV and put on the seat belt. Her stomach gave an unpleasant jerk as the plane soared into the sky, a successful take off. The meal was amazing and so were the in flight services.
In the middle of their journey, she saw someone get up. Those same dark eyes holding in a mystery, those hands caressing his perfect hair with utmost care. Getting up, he walked in the opposite direction to her seat. She missed his face. If only...
'No, it couldn't be. Stop daydreaming woman', Lily thought
Hours later they landed on the Hawaii Airport wheeling in their luggage. The airport looked quite joyous, in the mood for festivities, I suppose. They were greeted by a pretty and young woman, about the age of 25,who led them to a bus owned by the hotel they were checking in. The trio climbed in and took hold of a three seater at the very end of the bus.
The microphone blared and behind it was a guy, probably from the hotel side who was introducing the tourists to the main attractions of Hawaii. Sightseeing, Yay.
Chris slept off on Zara's shoulder. Lily continued to gaze out of the window. Palm trees and rustling leaves, only to prove that there might be a beautiful breeze blowing outside, accompanying the trees in a merry dance that evening.
Minutes later they reached their resort with the most beautiful beach view, undescribable in the words of man. Lily stepped down, taking in the not too familiar smell of the sea and sand. It overwhelmed her.
By the time they reached the sun was setting, slowly being swallowed by the raging ocean, fading deep casting beautiful colors, only to be reflected by the sparkling water beneath it.
She felt a heated gaze in her direction only to find him. Brown eyes. He turned away before she could look at him. Ahh. Another opportunity lost.
She shook her head. 'It couldn't be him', she thought. Maybe she was kidding to herself because she missed him, only too dearly.
......
Hola to the people of the world. Hope you guys are liking my story. I'll try to update as soon as possible. Votes and comments are accepted with open arms [as I've mentioned before (^_-)]
Happy Reading ;D