A Letter

So the day Chris and Zara got married, Zara wrote a letter to him in the dressing room because she wasn't allowed to see the groom just yet.

She gave him the letter when Chara was born, because one she'd been very nervous about giving it to him and second, she loved him more than he did. Here's the letter ladies and gentlemen, and may I thank GrangerGirlEverdeen for it, I love you baby.
Here goes...

Dear Christian,
Love is no doubt an extremely hard thing to find. But in many ways I experienced it as hard to receive too.

It seems that love broke you down, piece by piece, till you were raw enough to be the most vulnerable you've ever been. That's what I thought until I met you.

Chris, first and foremost you were my best friend and still are, even though other sides of our relationship may have taken over to a certain extent.
It was your friendship that made me realise that love didn't have to be painful for it to be tangible.

So today more than anything I want to thank you
Thank you for showing me what love and trust look like. Before I knew you I didn't think these things existed.

Thank you for telling me that I am beautiful when I look like an absolute mess.

Thank you for making sure I was happy every minute you were with me.

Thank you for your love, your friendship and your trust.

Thank you for being there every step on the way

And I assure you I will walk with you each step for a lifetime - and more
Love
Z
......
My heart just broke into a million little pieces, I need Fevicol.
Okay, wow. GrangerGirlEverdeen I hate you for writing something so beautiful and pure, and I love you too for something so beautiful and pure as yourself.

Secondly, ___echo, BIBLIOPHILE1759 HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY LOVELIES!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU BOTH.

Thirdly, check out The Observations of Anna Benson by ___echo people, IT'S BEAUTIFUL.

Fourthly, I can't seem to get over this book. Meh.

Fifthly, there is nothing to say anymore except.

Except

Wait for it.

Now

3

2

1

Happy Reading ;D

PS: Gotcha!