Chapter 30

Eventually people got bored, needless to say Chris and Zara had already left due to this sappy scene going on.
'Okay people, since you guys are very seriously getting bored..... '
YEAH!!!, came the loud chorus of voices all over...
'Umm... Okay. Therefore, I command you to follow me to.... THE DJ!!', he screamed and so did the crowd. The music started blaring through the speakers arranged, the energy that had drained out, had reached back into their veins. How? Who cares!
Lily took hold of Shane's hand, 'Come on!'
'I don't dance Lily, I've never danced', he screamed into her ears.
'Oh, don't worry. There's a first time for everything', she said winking.
Shane shrugged, smiling, and let Lily lead him to the dance floor.
'WHO'S READY FOR SOME REAL PARTYING!!!???', screamed the dj, increasing the volume, I Took A Pill In Ibiza, blaring on the speakers and in their ears.
Lily danced to no end, her body moving to the beats of the music, Shane tried to copy her, but failed, making her laugh even more.
'Wait, I'll show ya the moves', she said smirking. The music changed to a slow song.
She took hold of his hand, one to her waist, the other matched to the palm of her own.
Bringing him closer, she whispered, 'You scared Shane Killean? You scared Bad Boy?'
'Of you? Huh. Never', he said, even though she sensed a kind of nervousness to his tone.
'Nevertheless, we shall dance', saying this she put out her left foot forward and he followed.
Forward, backward, left and right, one, two, three and twirl. It didn't seem like Lily was in a Dj. It seemed like she was under the moon light, hand in hand with her love, dancing till the stars seem to die out and nothing else mattered.
'You dance pretty good amie', Shane whispered, bringing her back from her dream.
'You too', she said back, twirling under the hold of his hand.
................
I figured you guys might be thinking what happened of Chris and Zara. So, meanwhile...
'What do you wanna do?', said Zara.
They had been walking towards the tent earlier, but they didn't want to sleep.
Hence now the pair decided to  walk  along the shore line.
'Don't ask me woman', Chris said, raising his hands in surrender. He was calculating the risks of asking Zara the question that he'd wanted to ask her since a long long time. He knew something was bugging her. And he knew something was definitely wrong. He decided to go for it, he didn't want to loose a friend just because he didn't try.
'Zara?', he started.
'Hmm?', she asked.
'Something's been bugging you, isn't it? You call me your best friend Zara and  you won't tell me either or have you started keeping secrets from me too. Zara you might be angry at me for asking you, but man, it's killing me to look at you like this. I know you cry at nights and sometimes in the mornings, when you "think" everybody's asleep. I know, and I can see the hurt in your eyes. What is it Zara?', he said, biting his lip and crossing his fingers.
Zara had tears in her eyes by this time, she didnt know what to say. As far as she knew, she had definitely not gone the right way by not telling Chris. She should've.
Chris hugged her, 'Oh Jesus. I didn't mean to make you cry man. It's okay. But I really need to know Zara. And it's always better to lessen the weight on your shoulders. A friend in need is a friend indeed, am I right or am I right?'
Zara nodded, she wiped her tears and continued, 'Chris, its just that, I don't believe in love anymore. I have been hurt loads of times, LOADS of times, it's too much to handle. I was never a toy, yknow? Crumple after usage and all that. I'm not one of those girls and I can't take it anymore. But then, this guy, I've known him for years, we're such good friends. I didn't exactly mean to fall in love with him man. And he is so funny and he's so cute sometimes. And he's such a sweetheart. But then after what happened with Patrick and Gale, I really don't want to take chances. I keep telling myself that it won't happen again, but hey, who am I kidding? History does repeat itself, right? I don't know man. So yeah. Here it is Chris, that's what's been bugging me. Here you have it.'

'Okay Zara Ryder you listen to me now. Yeah? You are one of most amazing people I've met okay? You inspire so many people, including Lily and me. That guy whoever it is, will fall like this (clicking his fingers) for you. And guys, man, guys are idiots, I'm saying  this from experience. And come on man, be a rock. Weren't you always the woman with the hard exterior, the one who never cried? Because you are Zara Ryder, and you will get that guy, and love him because if you feel he is right this time, he is, at least this time you didn't make the wrong choice. And if he doesn't, I will break his jaw. Cuz guess what? I'm the firework, bitch!'

Zara was laughing by this time, 'Love you man, how do you seem to make every situation alright?'
Chris smirked at her, 'Umm... Didn't  I just justify that? I think I did.'
..............
Good evening readers, it's about 12 o'clock. I've got school tomorrow, I'm so tired cuz I had this singing programme today. Uhhhh. This week has been so bad people, just so bad. You don't know how much time it took for me to write this one down.
This one is for Yamini. She wasn't on wattpad. And she was the most amazing human beings on this entire planet and I loved her so much. And I miss her. This one's for her.
So, people, I've got nothing to do rn. Hence I shall continue on wattpad.
Adios and ofc...
Happy Reading ;D