Chapter 33

'I'm absolutely not getting on that ride. You guys go ahead', she cried

After a light breakfast (they didn't want to keep puking after every ride), they had managed to sit in the air conditioned yet very uncomfortable bus through the cracked and rocky path off the main route to this amusement park.

Now that they were finally there Lily was having a panic attack.
Shane wrapped his huge arms around her trying his best to keep her still, bit she continued to fling her arms and legs about.
'Lily Young. Will you chill in the name of God?'
'Shane, I've told you before. I can't go on it. I'm scared of fast rides. And.... What if I fall?'
'What are seat belts for? Brain. You need one. ASAP'
'I'm still not going. Nope. Will you leave me now?', she said, sticking her tongue out when he shook his head.

Next came Chris, 'Lily Young you listen to me...'
'No Chris, you listen to me. I. Am. Not. Going. On. A. Roller. Coaster. Get that?', her face turned red and she stopped to catch a breath. Even though she was under the arms of Shane, she was trying to hop around like a grasshopper.

Zara came next, smirking, 'Okay Lily. You can stay here. When we come back we will tell you about our lovely experience on the roller coaster. Don't say that we never warned you. Be happy you missed all the fun. Come on guys'

Reverse psychology seemed to work on her like magic.
She pouted, 'Okay fine, I'm coming. But you guys will come to my funeral after this one. Yeah?'
'Gladly', the three of them laughed and received a wack on the head from Lily.

"Put on your seat belts. The coaster leaves in t minus 10 seconds.... 9.....8.....7....6....5....4.....3....2.....1....Go"
As soon as the microphone left those words, the roller coaster lurked forward with full speed.

'WOHOO', screamed Chris, Zara and Shane while Lily planned to keep away from dying, her eyes were closed and her heart was racing with time.
Shane removed Lily's hands from her eyes, 'Facing your fear makes it more fun to overcome it'

And he was so true, Lily's stomach did summersaults as the coaster went up and down, twisting here and there. But she didn't care anymore, her hands were above her head and she was screaming on top of her lungs.

She had decided to let go. Forever.
She had decided to let go bad memories, the fears and the doubts.
She was a new girl now. A pretty cool one that too.
She wasn't going to think about Sam anymore.
She has her own new life to lead.
She's gotta paint some new colors to her own pretty picture.
..........
'Where to now?', asked Zara.
They had been to all roller coasters, bought a bunch of balloons, played the horse riding game thrice and eaten an ice cream each.

'How about the big wheel?', suggested Lily.
'Oye, weren't you the one whining about all these rides earlier, eh Young?', asked Chris, narrowing his eyes.
'Well, you don't know me Rodgers. I'm a new person now', she said smirking.
'Oh are you?', he replied. 'I'm not quite sure about it'
'Test me', she replied.

Oh boy. Bad choice Lily. You don't mess with the firework. Cuz then you get burned.

'I dare you to ask him out', he smirked
Lily stood there stunned while Chris remained in that smug expression and Zara laughed her head off.
'Dude, I.... I can't do that.... I mean', she stuttered
'Oh is Lily Young scared? I thought she'd transformed into a new individual an...'
'Fine', she snapped. 'Challenge accepted'.
'You have this week to prove yourself', Chris added.

Shane stood there, all confused, 'Wait. What is happening? Who is she gonna ask out'
'Yknow there's this guy. He...', Chris started
'Nobody. We were going to the big wheel right? Let's not get late.', Lily chirped in, giving him a glare.

As they stood in line, Chris and Zara got cut off from Shane and Lily as the doors closed.
'Shit. Now what are we gonna do?!', said Shane.
'Dude, chill. We'll go with the next batch. Let the two of them enjoy',she said.
'Umm... Okay then', said Shane. 'Something is definitely wrong with you guys'
Lily smiled, 'Everything is wrong with us guys'

After a long wait, Lily took hold of Shane's hand, leading him to one of the coaches on the big wheel.
The wheel started to move, taking them higher with every turn. They were able to see the whole city from up there, the buildings and the beaches.

'Look Shane, it's soo pretty!!', shrieked Lily.
'And so are you', he mumbled, blushing
'What was that?', she asked
'Uh. Nothing. You were saying?', he said sheepishly

Can you see magic?
Yeah. Me too.
........
Hello!!!! I came back from a vacay. And I'm pretty tired. Nevertheless I updated a chapter for you guys.
This one's forrrrr..... Azathoth66.
Thanks for all the votes man. You inspire me.
You cool one.
(he's probably gonna laugh at that)
Any case, really love you guys for giving votes to my chapters and all the "lovely" comments.
Bye for now
Happy Reading ;D