Day 4, Part 2

Craig suddenly realized this was the second time in four days that he was dragging Tweek somewhere. He decided he didn't really mind. Craig wasn't sure where he was taking them, but he didn't want to admit that to Tweek.

Finally, after a while of aimless walking, they ended up at Clyde's house. Craig wasn't sure if he wanted to introduce Tweek to his friends, but he was already there. Tweek must have seen his hesitancy because he suddenly pulled away from Craig and looked down.

"I-I can g-go if you w-want me too." Craig didn't know what to say. Did he want Tweek there? Craig barely knew the kid. He surely didn't hope Tweek would meet his friends. Craig was still debating when the door opened.

"Hey! Glad you stopped- who is this?"

"Oh, hey Clyde, this is Tweek."

Clyde glanced at Tweek who was hiding behind Craig. "Have I seen you before?"

Tweek looked panicked, so Craig decided to answer for him, "he goes to our school."

"No, I mean besides that."

Craig glanced at Tweek, who stood uncomfortably staring at his feet and then back to Clyde was quizzically looking at Tweek. Since neither of them seemed to want to talk Craig decided to take the initiative. 

"I hope you got ungrounded because I want to play video games in your basement," Craig said while stepping inside expecting Tweek and Clyde to follow him. When he didn't hear footsteps behind him, he turned back around to see the both of them it the exact same spot.

"I-I forgot that m-my mom needs my h-help at the shop, s-see you later, um, Craig." Then he took off, running down the street. Craig found it odd, but then again, everything Tweek does seems to be strange.

Craig turned back to Clyde ready to joke about how weird Tweek is but it died on his tongue with how contemplative Clyde seemed to be. "Do you seriously not know?"

"Know what?"

"If you don't remember, It's not my place to tell."

Craig didn't know how to respond. What doesn't he remember? Was it something important? Craig shook his head, now's not the time if it's important he'll find out eventually. "So, are we going to play video games or what?"

"Actually, now's not a good time, I have to help my dad cook dinner."

"Oh, yeah, okay." Then the door was slammed in his face. Craig stared at the closed door so long that he lost track of time. Eventually he snapped out of it and decided to start walking home.

All of his thoughts came rushing back to him. What does Clyde know that he doesn't? Is Tweek in on it too? Is Tweek a friend? Why does his mom and Tweek get along so well? Will he ever see his mom like that again?

Then he was home. He walked in and saw his mom slouching over the dishes silently. Craig sighed, he already missed his mom's smile. "Is dad home?"

His mom suddenly tenses, but then she relaxed again. "No, he's out, somewhere." Craig nodded, he knew what that meant, he was either getting wasted or having sex with a random woman. He was going to head upstairs and finish the day uneventfully, but then he got a text from Kenny.

If you're not busy, there's a party at Stan's house, you can come drink your problems away

After the day Craig has had, getting blackout drunk sounded pretty good right about now. So he immediately headed back downstairs and out the house. He ignored the flinch his mom gave when he slammed the door.