Day 23, Part 3

A/N: I decided that what I'm going to do is create a book on Wattpad where I'll answer any questions that you guys have. You can ask your questions here or on the book when I publish it. I hope I'm interesting enough to do this. 

The call was from Clyde. That didn't surprise Craig at first, Clyde often randomly called him at odd hours of the day if Craig hasn't talked to him in a while. So, Craig simply answered and said, "hello?"

"I thought I told you to take care of Tweek."

Craig jumped in surprise at the thunderous and sudden voice. "I am?"

Apparently, that was the wrong answer, "I can't believe you would do something like this!"

It was late, so Craig was still not catching on, "I'm sorry but what did I apparently do?"

"You're only with Tweek because of a bet with Kenny."

Immediately afterward Craig said, "how did you know?"

"Kenny told us," Craig could hear the disapproval in his voice. "I know your not perfect and you're not always considerate of other people. But I never thought you would stoop this low."

"I changed, that's why no one was ever supposed to know that it started as a bet," Craig pleaded.

There was silence on the other line for a while before Clyde said, "then explain why I have an inconsolable Tweek eating frozen yogurt next to me."

"I was stupid, I didn't realize that Tweek was so amazing back then. I'm sorry."

There was a bit of rustling on the other end before he heard Token's voice, "sorry isn't a big enough excuse for being a jerk. Like Clyde said, we know you're not always nice, but this is a new low, even for you."

Craig was starting to feel hopeless, "I already said I'm sorry, what more do you want from me?"

"You don't get it, it's not about being sorry. There's such a thing as not being able to fix it, and this is one of those times," Craig had never heard Token raise his voice like that until now.

Craig felt more determined than before, "your wrong, I'll win him back."

Token let out a disappointed sigh, "I don't think I can let you. You might be my friend, but he is too, and I don't want him to get hurt."

There was a significant commotion and then suddenly Tweek was talking, "I'm sorry about them," he let out a soft giggle, "you know how overprotective they get."

Craig knew that he should have responded, but he couldn't get any words out. Thankfully for him, Tweek continued talking, "I-I don't k-know why you took the b-bet and u-used me like that. I h-hope that w-we can still be f-friends." Craig's heart absolutely broke. Friends, how could Craig ever go back to being just friends with him. Then there was the other fact that Tweek started stuttering and he hasn't done that around Craig in such a while.

When Craig didn't say anything, Tweek let out a choked sob before suddenly hanging up. Craig was left on the other side heartbroken and having nobody but himself to blame for it. That's not entirely true, his brain helpfully supplied. Craig grimaced, he would deal with him tomorrow. Until then he would need to get some sleep, especially if the plan formulating in his head was to actually happen tomorrow.

So with a sinking heart and a brain set on revenge, he fell into a dreamless sleep.