chapter two - "that crazy sadist!"

The POV of a young female commoner:

Have you heard of that stupid Lilly Fiske?! I really feel bad for the princess. Her jealousy for the princess having love interests made her insane, once, she made Princess Elise's nose bleed! Her cruelty towards the princess broke my heart. Her majesty should not have any injuries whatsoever, but she does!

Lilly Fiske is a disgrace to her family!

Lilly is the villain, and Princess Elise is our heroine! I'm sure she can get out of this tough situation! I'm very sure of it!

Only commoners know of this, Princess Elise's bullying, no other aristocract has heard, only Lilly of course. That sadist! She told us to keep quiet or she'll find us and kill us! Of course, no one can stand a chance against her, again, we know that she murdered someone in a very harsh way, so I don't want to even think about it anymore!

I'm glad she's grounded, but in the palace, no way! But still...

"That crazy sadist!" I shouted. I realised what I said, and so I covered my mouth. I was a maid in the palace, if anyone found out, Lilly will kill me, not even evidence will be found.

I sweat dropped.

I realised no one was there, I sighed.

.

.

.

.

But as soon as I started to get back to work, I felt a sharp object come right through my stomach.

I let out a loud scream.

"That'll do the job," The female voice said slyly,

That's.....Lilly.

As soon as I started to think again, my mind blackened.

END OF CHAPTER