chapter twenty one - meeting lilly

Shiroi's POV

 En-kun told me that Lilly would enjoy seeing me and that she would enjoy having more friends. I'd rather meet someone else than Lilly to be honest.

 Let's start from who I am first. My name is Shiroi Asumi, from a merchant family. None of my parents allow magic while working, so people in my family who have magic have to conceal it, and forever be lost inside them.

 But, I know I have magic, so I just hide it. Overtime I get assigned to a new place to trade for my family, I go the long way, and so I can kill high-level beasts.

 And from that, I know I have wind magic. I could control the winds and blow them away, life them, or etc. Plus, I could fly!

 My brother, Kiiroi, is my closest family member, and he would also have powers like me. Except, he has ice magic. Even though we barely go to trade together, we usually spend our time together when we come bak home.

 That last time I met En-kun was very rare, since we would have not moved there, but since our last house was destroyed (because of a deal that was never fulfilled), we had to move here.

 And, anyway, En-kun seems o be very close with Lady Fiske, he even considered him nice!

 Now, that I know, I began to trust Lady Lilly a bit more, even if I have not met him.

 At first glance, I look like a poor peasant, but my family is actually one of the top merchants in this world! They never had become bankrupt ever since my brother was born.

Right now, I am at the gates, and I found En-kun walking to it, he pressed a button on the wall, then another-

 Never mind, that's just that passcode thing for you to pass through. He opens the gates, and then, I come in.

 It's very beautiful. With the flowers of one of a kind. Marble pillars, until we went inside the mansion.

 This is crazy?!

 Lady Fiske and her parents owning so much marbles to make such a beautiful house! How rich they are! Richer than the rich!

 En looked at me, "My reaction was similar."

 Then, he turned back.

 As we arrived at Lady Fiske's room, I started breathing deeply. Take deep breaths..

 "Shiroi, I told you that Lilly is fine, just calm down..."

 Lady Fiske opened the door, and I could see such a beautiful room, this room should not be for the sadistic Lady Fiske!

 "Welcome! You must be En's friend, come in.." Lady Fiske said gracefully. After that, we had some tea, and she told me to call her Lilly. 

So, after my meeting with Lilly, I was surprised. She was not like what the rumours had said. And, apparently, En and Lilly are like best friends!

 My best friend finally had another best friend who is a good role model for his social skills!

 After I went off, my thoughts of Lilly has changed.

END OF CHAPTER