chapter fifty five - the refining

No.

 'I heard your call of the title.'

 Ohhh, are you the God of Purification?

 'Most certainly not! I am his assistant, Tristan. What do you want to bring about from his grace?'

 I want a word with his grace.

 'And, why so?'

 It's about my friends from the living world. If I do not die, he will die. If I save the sacrifices, such as the boy and I, the whole kingdom will embarrass themselves and most, will take one's own life with no hesitation. I must no accept such problem.

'So you are living? Why could I connect to you in a strong course of action?'

 I am in the underworld. I was here to ask the God Of Purification. It was the reason I came here in the first place.

 'But, how?!'

 You mustn't tell anyone of this, or else, I'll be outraged! I will use my fire spells against you.

 'I shall not, but how-'

 "The celebration shall begin in a moment." Luisa said to me as we headed to the entrance to 'The Refining'.

  And, as a few seconds passed, we arrived. 

 Walking inside, I was surprised. It was very wide, and the ceiling was high above. And, there were stalls, they were more like tubes actually.

 Then, a few creatures walked in and pushed us in.

 I felt a bit drowsy after getting myself inside this tube. The next moment, I felt too tired to even-

 A dream. Child, can you hear me?

 I can see a beautiful woman standing in front of me with the prettiest dress ever seen. Then, another person appeared-

 A boy, my age.

 "Rose, I'm sorry.." A boy whispered quickly as she disappeared into thin air. Rose? How does this boy know my name?

 Child! You must not get deceived by this dream! Even though you are forgetting everything for a few seconds, you will be good as new!-

 But, I couldn't hear the voice any longer.

 Soon after, she disappeared out of my vision. I tried to reach out, but my hands were stiff and cold.

 Where was I? Who was I? What...was I?

 Suddenly, there was light.

 After getting used to the light, I looked over and saw two beautifully dressed women...Oh! Lady Victoria and Luisa!

 ...What was I thinking of before that?

 It was blurred, familiar, yet..unfamiliar.

 Child! You survived!

Survived? Survived what?

 The refining. The cleansing. You look beautiful!

 What do you mean? As I looked at my reflection given to me suddenly. I looked like...

 ...

 MIDA ROSE?! MYSELF???

 Don't worry, no one will know. You are surely unrecognisable. Anyhow, I was curious, who was that boy in that dream of yours?

 What dream?

 Oh, never mind.

 Never mind? One second, you were saying something about a dream, and suddenly telling me to forget about it? what about whoever that boy is?

 He seemed to know you from Earth, dear. He looked kind. He seemed nice and he looked generous.

 That's literally the same thing, I have no idea who you are talking about.

 Never mind then.

 Uhh, sure..I guess..

 Then, the crowds of people flooded in...they spotted us.

 Lady Victoria..

 Child, stop being so anxious!

 I'm me right now!

 Yes, I know and see that! No one can recognise you I say! You look beautiful!

 Is this the first time I heard Lady Victoria complimenting me?

 Yes, in a matter of fact! Why are you so kind all of a sudden Victoria?

OH SHUT IT!

 I heard a whooping noise after that.

 She'll be gone now.

 WHY DIDN'T YOU DO THAT EARLIER?!

It would drain more energy than fighting dearie..

 *Sighhh* So you are more of fighting person than a magic person?

 No...but what is with that sigh affect?

 Oh nothing.

-+-+-

Sorry, this was a bit rushed, so yeah. I hope you still enjoy.

END OF CHAPTER