chapter twenty five - the second round

(A/N: Made it longer than usual)

 Since I was part of the top ten, I moved to the next round. This time, we were only allowed to use our uniform with concerned the other competitors more than me, I didn't care at all.

 Anyway, I practiced my song a day ago called Landscape by Yanaginagi. 

 I was entry number ten, very lucky of me! I had time to practice! 

 Anyway, Wasn't as nervous anymore, and I could see Sano and Aqua try to peak if I was in the curtains, which, yes, was where I was.

 They waved a little to me, and wished me good luck, then they came back and watched the performers on stage.

 As entry number nine went down stage, I came up to the stage, and I could see both Sano and Aqua smiling to me and mouthing 'good luck' again. I looked at the audience, En also waved good luck. I smiled back.

 I took a deep breath, stood in the back of the microphone, and the song started. Most of the audience stared at me in boredom.

Kirameku omoide no naka
Soko ni wa subete ga aru you na ki ga shite
Kioku wo saguru te wo mada tomerarenai mama
Yakusoku wo o-mamori ni shiteta 

 People, please just at least not judge the song, the starting is slow, but the middle is great. I mentally face palmed.

 Kono basho wo mitsukeru mae no koto

 Here goes nothing..my good voice just come this time!

 Shunka shuutou meguri megutte 

Utsuru RANDOSUKEEPU
Okottetari warattetari zutto isogashii ne
Kawatte yuku kyou mo kitto warui koto ja nai
Minna ga matteru kara hayaku kaerou

Great. Now just finish the song.

 Hirogeta ryoute no nagasa 

Dorekurai hibi wo kakaerareru darou
Hitotsu mo otosanai you aruku nante koto muzukashikute
Dekisou ni na

 The rest was great. Not too bad. People started to enjoy the song once I came to the middle. See I told you? It was a great song to start with.

 Anyway, after finishing the song, something that never happened in my life happened. 

 A STANDING OVATION!

 Amazing, never in any lives have I had a standing ovation. Plus, my last body's voice was terrible.

 Well, anyway, today was day one for East's gun game tournament. Yes, I'm joining Aqua because she invited me. And, I accepted the offer. We sat in the VIP row because East invited Aqua who could invite one more person with her.

 Which was a bad choice, since I ended up sitting with her.

 I hope I won't be a distraction to him, I will be blamed, which was not my fault to begin with. (Actually, it was. It was for revenge obviously.)

 But, in the end, East never spotted me, and he won the fist tournament. The string was just basically a high-walled mazeWe could see them from the outside like glass, but they see the walls like concrete.

 Aqua clapped a lot for East, and I just sarcastically clapped with her.

 Then, as East went to find Aqua, he spotted, Aqua, but me too. He twitched his eyebrows. Ha!

 "What is she doing here?" He asked Aqua.

 "Oh, I invited her to come! Amazing job you did, East!"

 He looked at me, I just smiled and waved. Ha. Ha.

 After that, we went to En's tournament of swords- I mean sword tournament.

 Before he went to the platform to start, I wished him good luck in the audience in very front, VIP remember? He made me VIP.

 At least Aqua and East are just behind me.

 As En swung his sword, I could see the other competitor just stare at him with sarcasm. You can't underestimate En!

 En leaped and went to his back and virtually stabbed him. (A/N: Sorry for not saying that everything in the sword and gun tournament was virtual.)

 And, En won. Just like that. I clapped. Everyone else also clapped. And heart-shaped things were formed on some girls' eyes.

 And then, the next person was also defeated, until the last fight.

 His name is Akaizou Akame. I think he was known to have a perfection's skill, or something. En kind of looked worried, but if you just took a glimpse of him, he doesn't.

 I felt quite bad, this guy could be strong. As the fight started, En didn't do anything, but Akame-san leaped into action and just tried slicing En buy moving his sword from the bottom to top and making zigzag lines while doing that.

 Apparently, it didn't work.

 En was behind him, but Akame-san noticed. He swung his sword to his back, looked back, but it was too late.

 En swung his sword at his neck.

 That was quite a short fight to be honest. 

 Anyway, I wished I could also see the girl's sword tournament, that would be cool. Hopefully, one day, I can do sword fighting.

 And, maybe even fight with En!

END OF CHAPTER