chapter eighty - "we have some news."

"What is this?" I ask him. He looked at me, "They are they are your dummies from now on."

Dummies? From bridge? I decided to ask him about the cards.

After he explained everything to me, I told him everything I did when I was in the underwory.- Excluding Firoi. I just told him that I had a strange dream when I was in 'The Refining'.

He just nodded and smiled slightly. His reactions were simple nods and smiles.

"Thanks for hearing me out."

"No problem. Should we ask my father about this now?" He said, shuffling the cards. For some reason, I kept on knowing that my card with my dummies of Little Red Ridinghood and Goldilocks in the spot he shuffled.

I shook my head. "I think that telling your mother is less dangerous." He gave me a suspicious glare, "What do you mean by 'dangerous'?"

"He believed in those priests than the life of his own son." I said to him. But, what they said was true. Although, the priests were nothing more than dust to Februus.

He raised his shoulders as he carefully placed the pack of cards back into the box. A few moments after, he left the box in his pocket, "Let's go then."

We walked on, the sight of the palace was amazing! Or, was it a castle? Anyway, when we went into the indoors, I found Ria and Luisa. En didn't seem to notice them as they followed behind.

"What?" He said as he saw me looking behind our backs. "Oh, it's nothing!"

I started to talk to him as Ria and Luisa stared at us. It was creepy and uncomfortable at first, but I got the hang of it. Then, I realised something else, there she was! Ghlia was on the ceiling! I whistled quietly. Ghlia, then went on my head.

En looked at me in surprise, not really. He looked a bit surprised, not alot. Then, he shrugged. His shoulders lifted, but he looked like he was in thought.

"Of course you would be in food for thought!" I said as I gently hit his shoulder. He looked at me, then he looked at Ghlia. Then, in just a few seconds, we arrived at a room.

En knocked on the dark, oak door. It was a nicely carved door, beside it was a sculpture of Ria. She was beautifully carved, but less beautiful than the real Ria.

Have they actually seen her like I have? I wondered for a moment, but most likely not. The door opened slightly, I could see En's mom with a bright red nose and a stream of liquid on her cheeks.

Had she just cried? I'm sorry for causing trouble. I didn't mean to! I think everyone here misunderstood, to be honest. I wasn't going to escape and not save En! No way!

He is the first person who was kind to me, besides Aqua. En's mom looked at En, than at me. Suddenly, she opened the door wide and she pulled both of us in.

I looked at the room, it was a master bedroom! It had fancy patterns stitched onto the bed. En's mom looked at me, she touched my ribbon which held my braids, and pulled it off.

A few miliseconds later, she grabbed my smudged dress and clutched it tightly. She started to shout at me, almost like screaming if you could possibly say, "HOW DARE YOU LEAVE MY SON TO DIE! I CURSE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART! HE IS THE MOST PRECIOUS SON I WILL EVER HAV-"

"Mother! Calm down! She was trying to save me!" He told his mom as he broke me away from his mother. I took a deep breath before leaving my gaze at the window.

I think En's mother wasn't convinced.

I couldn't see the expression on her face, so I kept silent. En suddenly unsilenced the silence, "Mother! She didn't just escape, she tried to save me by going into the underworld and asking the God Of Purification, Februus to make a permission for us to not need to sacrifice anyone. Now, no one will be sacrificed and no one will need to go to the Purification Realm."

I then looked at En's mom and realised that she was smiling slightly. She was fairly appealing as her hair was caught in the sun rays.

Then, she hugged me. Yep. She hugged me and apologized 'and' thanked me. What a change of mood. She reminds me of Aqua. Yes, that dense, sudden mood-changing, Alice lookalike girl..

"Mother, you can let go of her now." He told his mother as the light started to reach my eyes. "Ooh, too bright!"

I looked away. Then I turned back at En, "Let's go. Shall we tell your father?"

He nodded like he did a few minutes (Earth time right there) ago. His mother started being very nice to me after the sudden mood-changing experience.

En's mother talked about him as a child and all the embarrassing he did as a child.

"...Once, he hugged Marisa very tightly, he didn't notice that it was making her uncomfortable. They were 11 year olds that time! Can't you believe it!..."

"..Another time was when he tried to act cool in front of his whole class during his childhood and everyone laughed at him because he was holding a rose in his hand! Ahahaha.."

And it all ended when En stopped his mother. He was bright red, and he was averting his gaze from me and his mom. That's a first!

Soon enough, we ended up in the King's Court. The guards let us in without even noticing me. When the huge, bully door opened, En shouted, "We have some news."

END OF CHAPTER