chapter seventy six - back to eclipsia

I felt myself on the ground. Then, I saw the light disappearing. Then, I saw...a river. This river! Oh yes! I'm glad for life!

Let's go Ria!

Calm yourself, we have to walk there.

Ugh, right.

Then, suddenly, I blinked, and when my eyes opened, I couldn't believe what I saw! It's PRISON!!! YESSHHH!

Why are you excited to be in prison? And please, please keep your voice down. The Queen can hear you.

She is still here?! Oh, sorry!

Please quiet down.

I looked at myself, and I noticed that I was back to Lilly Fiske. Of course.

I'm glad.....Ok so where is the king?

Please have patience! That Eliot and the king are having a private talk. And, anyway, people have noticed that you're missing.

Wait, what? Missing?

Look at the posters. It has your name on it too. It says, 'Lilly Fiske, Missing.'

Oh, seriously?!

Does everyone know, you might ask. Yes, not all, but the royal family and it's employees do.

You know what employees are?! Awesome! A new word, apparently?

Yes. Exciting, yet not exciting.

When can we go?!

Wai-

There was a noise. It was footsteps. Oh shoot! We were talking! Not me, but Lisi and Luisa. Oh dear. Ummm, can someone do something?!

We have gone invisible, so you might not see anything. Apparently, only me and Queen Persephone can see.

No, I see something.

What?! It must be impossible! You can't! There is no ligh-

I see black.

Oh. You should have said so! Please child!

Suddenly, I saw things again, but my eyes squinted. I'm not really used to this.

Child, see!

And then, I saw. But then, I thought of THE PHOENIX FOX CREATURE! Where is it?!

It has been on your head for awhile, child.

I looked up, oh! I could even feel the weight! I laughed. So, the guard is gone?

Apparently, yes. Of course you know it must be a guard. Ok, great.

So, now, En.

Why is he your main priority?

Because, that was my reason for coming into the ummm.. underworld, didn't you know?

I do, I was just testing you.

That was a question.

Yes, and a test.

Ok, sure. Now what's next?

-+-+-

Yay! Two chapters! Although it's short... Ok, anyway, enjoy!

END OF CHAPTER