chapter twenty seven - the first princess

(A/N: Thank you so much for one thousand reads! Here's a sneak peak to the princess' life for celebrating it)

Princess Elise's POV

The rose is a delicate flower, it blooms both at night and morning. The perfect representation of the fragrance of love.

I have always loved flowers, but every rose always have dark sides, their thorns. Blood trickles down my finger as the thorns poke my skin way in.

This dark behavior was caused by the terrible Lilly Fiske. Her terrible abuse to a poor princess like me.

She is like the poison that kills the rose. Three drops can affect it apparently. But, love can find it's way.

I smiled, as I walk through the royal garden.

I made a plan to push the Fiske's life down, but then, her new personality blew me away. She never twitched in her kindness, it was pure kindness!

Even if I smirked, she would just let off a soft smile. Never in life would I think that something like that would happen!

My friends told me that she must be forced, but her kind attitude with absolute meaning showed no forced feelings in her!

She doesn't even feel any jealousy in between.

Surprisingly, it seems like her love life had bloomed anyway! With that Masumi-san, I think. But, they seem like best friends. When did they meet?

Now, let's just talk about my life.

I am 15, the eldest of three brothers. The firstborn, first, and last daughter of the Murasaki family.

 I have not have a fiancé. 

 My mother, the Queen tells me to find a rightful loved one, which is very hard, since all my friends who are males have confessed their rightful feelings to me, which is deeply hard to return.

 Also, something amazing has happened, my mother is having another child! A second daughter!

 She is to be born next month, and mother already choices: Ruby, Ruth, or Raina. But, I prefer Raina the best out of all the names.

It has a touch of beauty in it, since Ruby is quite a popular name in this country, and Ruth is my friend's name.

 My youngest brother, Raine, is only nine years old, and he is the genius in our whole entire family. Sadly, he does not have any magic skills whatsoever and his stamina is very low.

 My second youngest brother, Reagan, is eleven years old. He is the princely type. And, has a liking for gardens.

 And, the oldest brother of the family, Eugene, is thirteen, and a bit taller than my brother. He is the outgoing type, and the one who has the most friends. Very popular at school if you ask me.

 I am the oldest. Never had the royal family, before me, had a firstborn that is a female. It's usually male then female.

 Father says I am to take the throne. 

 I told him that he could choose Eugene. Father is still thinking about it right now, and I'm just hoping to not be in throne, it's too hard of a task for women.

 I put the rose back in the garden and headed home.

 I'm going to town today and find Ruth.

 What's about Ruth?

 Well Ruth is very ill, she was born ill, even though the discovery was made a few years ago. She could see walk, talk, and eat, but she's getting even worse.

 The only best healers can help, so I can't. I have no mana on healing and learning it will take up both my childhood and adulthood.

 As I was walking down the streets with my brown hood, I bumped to someone, and fell down.

 It was a girl, that I bumped into. She looks at me with an apologising look, she let out a hand. I took her hand and stood.

 She saw my bleeding finger and told me to come with her to a cottage she owns.

 As we arrived, I took off my hood, and in surprise she asks, "Are you Princess Elise?!"

 "Yes, who are you?"

 "Aqua Corallin." She said gracefully. Aqua Corallin? The half-sister of that Fiske, Lilly?!

 "Don't worry, I am not plotting against you at all, my sister has not said a word about you to me either." She smiled slightly.

 Then, she chanted something I couldn't hear, and a flick of a finger, my bleeding finger healed.

 I was amazed! It would usually take a very long time for healers to heal, but, this one's a complete prodigy!

 As my surprised look confused her, she told me,"Princess Elise, your finger, you purposely put it on a torn of a flower."

 "Yes. How do you know?"

 "The way it looked, and felt."

 "Felt?"

 "Yup, the feeling of it was very painful, I don't understand why you did that, but I'll just move that aside. Anyway, do you want any tea?"

 "Oh sure," and with that, I went to Ruth's household and told them of a healer that could be an absolute prodigy,

 Aqua Corallin.

END OF CHAPTER