chapter thirty five - seconds of rain

As we stood there, near rain, it was quiet.

The rain was still dripping and Eqno (Marine) was soaked in water. "Hey, Marine! You're soaked! You might get a cold!" I shouted calmly.

He just smiled, "Rain is always my thing. Calm down."

  With that he went to the same roof as me, he told everyone, "I'm a water manipulater, so don't worry. I ccan just take all this water and evaporate it."

As he said it, he did it.

Maybe one day, I could do the same thing. I smiled slightly. He noticed my smile and smiled back.

Then, a few seconds after, I searched around.

Were there any umbrellas?

Child, we have none in this world.

What?! Why?!

Rain here is stupidly rare, and plus, rain happens on the most random situations, like this one. But, it happens every 14 years or so.

So this..is rare?

Yes. If you want it to rain again, you must contact the God of Rain.

Oh, thanks for the information. Hope you have a great day.

Alright. See you, child of mine.

Yours?

I chose you as the reincarnated chosen one, I am your spirit guardian.

Oh, you never told me. Bye then,

I must go, see you child.

Ok, bye.

See you...

Ha.

We waited, and waited. Waited and waited.

In the end, the rain did not stop. It triggered me.

"I'm gonna just make my own stupid umbrella!" I mumbled as quietly as possible, but with an angry voice.

I walked back in school, En and the others followed confused.

I looked at them, "What?"

"We were wondering if you are going to solve the problem."

"Yeah, sure." With that, we went to the art room.

I took some translucent plastic material, and I made a curved shape, then, I repeated for the other four plastic materials.

I told the others to follow me.

"So then, you stick the plastic together.." I looked at Aqua, "..Yes, yes...like Aqua..what she did was great."

And then, in the end, we put a wooden pole on the middle where we put a hole on the top.

"This is so much fun!" Eqno said. "My first time mking an umbrella!"

I glared at Eqno, this is not Earth.

The others looked confused as if they never heard such thing, I mean they don't even know what this is! Seriously!

Eqno finally understood what was going on and told the others, "Oh nothing, I just happened to find a name for this tool. The umbrella!"

Everyone there grinned.

So after that, we walked home..

..but in the middle of my walk...

.

.

.

.

  It happened....

WHY NOW?!

THE END