chapter four - the sad death

"You are the last participant to enter the pancake eating competition!"

"Yes!" Mida Rose said proudly, smiling widely. She was at her school's pancake competition.

- -

"Start!" The host said loudly, and with that, everyone started, fitting the most pancakes that can fit in their mouth. Suddenly, when Mida Rose was trying to swallow a pancake, one was stuck in her throat. It was stuck!

She was scared for life, she coughed harder. She gasped, and everyone started to notice.

"Quick! Find the nurse!"

"Mida! Oh no! No, no, no!"

Mida coughed. She coughed again, and she still tried to catch some air, soon she lost breath, and her sight blackened.

"MIDA?!"

And that was the last thing she heard,

Joining a pancake competition actually led to her worst nightmare? Death?!

Why now, of all things?!

- -

Then, she opened her eyes, a bright light shining on her,

The beautiful pale skinned woman sitting next to her, worriedly.

"Child, I am very sorry for your death! This was an accidental death! I will be watching over you child! H-"

Ummmm....what? Repeat that again..

"Child! You are being reborn to another body, so you must enjoy! No exeptions!" And with that, the atmosphere became different.

Of course my eyes weren't open! It couldn't open, so I just felt...what is feeling...?

END OF CHAPTER