chapter fifty - more explanations and planning

"Yes. Why wouldn't I be?" I ask the King boldly.

 "You must have heard everything from Eliot, forcing it all out of him! Or is it not? Lowly aristocrat of the lowly Fiske family?" He said raising a brow.

 This might not end well.."Do not talk of my family that way!"

 "But, you have been a disgrace, to both your grandfather, classmates, parents, royal family, and people of your Kingdom."

 "But, it was not my family, it was me. Masumi did not inform me of anything that has to do with the Victoria herself."

 "I knew it! You will be have your death sentence by next week, Lilly Fiske. Just like Ramona."

 "But, Queen Ramona isn't dead.."

 He froze. He was hiding it? So, he wouldn't be persecuting me, right? Just hiding me from public forever and making me prisoner. He opened his mouth to speak, but no words came.

 In the end, he dismissed me without any further comments.

 This was different, since the King did not ask for me to summon Lady Victoria for evidence. Was he trying to hide something?

 I was the one that became suspicious.

 Was there something between Luisa and Lady Victoria? Hmmmmm.. As I was re-dragged out by the guards, I could see a poker faced Victoria and a forced smile on Luisa's young face.

 I could see that they were only visible in my eyes, since no one else was reacting to them.

 As I was put back to prison, Luisa and Lady Victoria running to me as they tried to unlock the door. "Child, I just came to this realm in my real human form, not just summoning. It's the first, isn't it?"

 I nodded, and as I was going to ask why she was with Luisa, and here in this realm, she answered for me, "We were here to rescue you. And Luisa thought it was nice if I actually came here, so I must agree. We have been friends since birth."

 "Huh?"

 Luisa started to cover for Lady Victoria, "So, Ria and I were childhood friends! I was able to contact gods and goddesses in my first life. So practically, this is my tenth life.."

 I gawked. "What?! So how old are you?"

 "About 10,970. I know! So old..Me and Victoria met in the Purification Realm, where goddesses, gods, angels, enchanters, enchantress, and sinners go for purifying their power and washing away their sinful nature. I was a enchantress at that time, and so I met Ria there. Although, it looks like we are ages apart, the gods and goddesses grow slower than other creatures, and can stop growing if they reach their twenties 'appearance' and such."

 "Wow." I said, as my eyes glowered.

 Now, that's what I call interesting, except, the situation was not right..

 "Well then, enough with the information, we must go!" Lady Victoria said with a hurried tone, "Or not, it would be too late!"

 "Wait a second, Ria, I heard that if Lilly won't be in the death sentence, the King will put his own son to death! It is the sacrifice to the gods! The last time no one has ever died for something like this was for Ramona, which is me. Ria secured her body until it was time for me to reincarnate as I died. So, yeah."

 "Was that successful?"

 "It was, but the priests and the royal family had to go to the Purification Realm for purification of their sins. They didn't want it to happen again, since it was embarrassing for them, obviously."

 "So, what do we do?"

 "I could just ask the God of Purification, Februus, except that....could be a problem. He is only the god of purifying in the underworld, nowhere else.

 He used to purify others and also create the Realm of Purification, not only the underworld, but it all changed because he was tricked into the underworld and was forever trapped, in fact, it was Hades' idea so the terrible creatures he ruled over could all be purified! I feel bad for him.

 But, if you want, we must go to the underworld, even though, I prefer not to." (A/N: Februus was actually the God of Underworld Purification, but, that was all the facts, the story behind him in this story will only be my imagination, and fictional.) 

 Lady Victoria explained clearly.

 "I'd rather go, is it a realm?"

 "Yes, it is. Remember, many beasts are there." Luisa said, "Or, I could use my shapeshifting ability on you! Actually, that wouldn't work, Ria can help you become like a monster.

 No one, but Hades will notice that we aren't actually monsters."

 I nodded. "That would be great."

And in a few seconds, we were out.

...Hopefully, we can make it in time..

 But, I thought about it.

 I hope a week is enough time...

END OF CHAPTER