chapter ten - an accidental meeting

Today, En let me out on my own in town today, he's very kind.

As I was walking around the streets through the town with my common hooded cloak covering my face, I slipped.

"Ow," I mumbled, I looked if I was alright, but I found something bleeding in my knee. "How did it happen so quickly! My goodness." I thought.

As I quickly stood up, I found a pure looking girl in front of me with a group of boys in her back. "Hello? Are you okay.....miss?" She asked me. This must be her.

"Yes, I'm alright, I was just about to leave-" I said in a ladylike manner, with my hood covering my face. She looks like an that girl....like Alice! Alice in Wonderland! Well, kind of.

"Oh my! You have blood all over your knee, let me help you!"

"No, it's fine! I happens all the time!" No, that's a lie, what I said.

"But, you might get an infection! Please come with me, miss!"

"No need!"

"Please!" She looked at me with puppy eyes.

"Fine." This is just a waste of time, please go away!! Please! I plan to meet you during the tea party, not now!

She took my hand and we ran until we reached a cottage- and the group of boys were still there. Haha.

"Come in." She told me, "I'll help you!" With that, she left the boys outside. I sweat dropped, "What about them?" I asked.

"No problem! It's been going on for awhile, they will be fine!"

"Sure...." I said.

"Anyway, let me introduce myself, my name is Aqua Corallin! I hope I can help your knee.." I knew it was her! I knew it!

"What's your name?" She suddenly asked me, "Ummm..."

"Hmmm?" She waited sweetly. It lead to an akward silence. "You don't need to tell your name, it's okay."

Phew. Again.

As I sat on her chair, she told me to show her my knee, she looked at it, her face twitching. It's bleeding, for like the whole time. Then, she put both of her hands together and chanted, 'Health of the Ocean.'

What? 'Health of the Ocean'?! What is that?

"..."

And amazingly, my knee healed. "Cool," I muttered, just enough for her to hear.

"No problem!"

As we went out of the cottage, I suddenly slipped, again. I closed my eyes, until I felt that I hadn't reached the ground, I looked up, I saw a teenage boy in front of me, he smiled, "Are you okay?"

With that, my hood slipped off. Shoot.

He saw me and suddenly let go. He flinched and stood up. "I'm fine. Thanks." I smiled back.

He flinched again. "Ehhh! Isn't that the sadist? Lilly Fiske?" One of the boys asked.

"Lilly Fiske? My half sister?!" Aqua grinned. "Hello!" She waved to me. I looked at her and waved back, "Hello. I am Lilly Fiske, pleasure to meet you." I smiled.

"Sister! I've been looking forward to our first meeting!" Oh, so she doesn't remember 9 years ago.

I nod and I smiled. The boys in the back had a dark aura, the one that means 'DON'T EVEN TRY!'

I knew what it meant, since they knew the old Lilly Fiske. I gave them a glare, communicating, 'I didn't do anything."

They became even more displeased, while Aqua just stared at me and them confusingly. "Oh, we were doing nothing, please forget about it Ms. Corallin."

"Just call me Aqua!"

"Sure, Aqua."

As I walked away, the boys still gave me a glare, 'DO NOT EVEN DARE!'

I ignored them. "Bye Aqua!"

"Bye sister!"

And, with that, I left.

END OF CHAPTER