chapter seventy two - two sided damsel

Does anyone care about that? She's in sleeping beauty?

She's not literally in Sleeping Beauty, she is just in a sleep that will never wake her up. She's cursed, and so her true love must kiss her. But, this journey of finding a true love will happen in a random time, so she must be ready in a random time. Plus, she is not able to tell anyone of this, or else, she will never wake up again.

What world would she be in?

I don't know, and I won't know unless we visit a creature who is capable of seeing the future like Futerax. It's endangered since they are killed for their silver blood. Their silver blood is made of Fizonax, a time liquid.

....Are you talking nonsense?! Time liquid?

This is not nonsense, this is ancient knowledge! Not many people know of these things any longer. But, we're happy to know that Futeraxz are now increasing!

Time liquid? So, what does that do?

If you drink it, you will be able to waste time and travel time. You can also spend time in the time market, which you can find in the Timeline Centre.

Time? A Timeline Centre? You can waste, travel, and spend time? What the hymn?

It's true, and complicated. Especially for you lower creatures who are ranked to overpower time. What I mean by that is that time will not be a ruin if you do something wrong. Something wrong you do will not affect the timeline. But, us gods and goddesses, it is a big responsibility. So, ever since we were young immortals, we were taught to be responsible when dealing with time. You guys are lucky to not have to have control over time.

Wow, seriously? And, when did you learn slang? I don't mean heavy slang, but like light slang? In the beginning, you were super formal...I think. Now, you barely say child, or dear, or something like that.

I'm not sure child..and what is slang? Slang?...Might I be saying a out dated bad word?!

You aren't. You are saying... something like short cut words.

Oh, I understand now.

Can we please stop telepathically communicating? We are ruining the atmosphere of God Februus's palace.

"Luisa? What are you doing here, and who are these people (excluding Miss Mida)?"

Lady Victoria and Lisi flinched.

"U-uhh, Umm.." Luisa stuttered.

Then, silence.

"Ummm-" I started, but to be cut off by God Februus.

"Call me Februus," He told me.

"Februus, umm, so we came here, no, I actually wanted to come myself, but I have people who helped me, so umm, I want to rescue my friend En, who will be sacrificed because of something he did. He umm, destroyed the temple."

"That temple?"

"Yes, that temple."

"How? That's kind of impossible."

"Februus, there is no such thing as I need of impossible. There is only possible and impossible. You could say almost impossible, but kind of impossible is not a thing."

He looked at me, as he furrowed his eyebrows. Then, he chuckled.

"You are amusing! A very courageous, but careless person." He says in a strong voice. I'm amusing? I thought everyone was amusing in their own way.

"But, you are amusing in your own way!"

"We..just met."

Rose, he knows people very easily. You can't even feel that he is an 87 year old at heart. He seems 18!

I can see that.

"What can you see?" He asked me. Oh, right, he can't mind read Lady Victoria...

"Who is Lady Victoria?"

Oops...Umm, She's the woman behind me. She's a umm-

"I know, Lady Victoria."

Yes.

"Victoria! You are the one that Luisa blabbered about, correct?"

Oh, hymn.

She snorted as she mumbled a little 'yes'. Februus just shrugged it off. Wait, I thought both got along or something like that.

No, it's nothing like that! He is against me, he used to think that Luisa worshipped me and once, he destroyed the perfume bottle that he gave her and blamed me, what a jerk. Probably, he thought Luisa loved me so much and he got jealous. The dirty truth up his head.

Wow. What a sinful man.

He snorted. Wow he snorted. What a man. Then, he cursed, not cursed like cursed, but he wished me bad luck. Nevermind, he wasn't a bad person after all!

Then, he grinned. What the hymn? He changed the atmosphere in a milisecond (Earth time units).

Oh did I see milisecond? I didn't mean that.

Then, the door opened. "What iss ttthisss nonsense Zjjjjiirouuu?!" She shouted as smooth as a snake.

Lady Victoria and Luisa gasped.

Jiro?! How does she know?!!

She could have just called him that because he said to you know.

You- you're right.

The woman walked into the room, bringing a heavy aura with her, as her slender features appeared. What the hymn? (For the third time) What is she? A 'want to be' hottie who wants fame and glory in Hollywood?

Wait, Hollywood? That's in Earth. I keep making conclusions connecting to Earth! I should stop.

Jiro gave me a glare. Oh, he heard. Sorry for making judgements by the eye, this is what it feels like to be a sinful human.

He sighed.

"Darrrlinggg Zjjjjiirouuuuu! I have made the beauuuuutttifulll arrtt you have requestedd!" She showed the unfamiliar, weird, yet amazing painting.

"Darrrlinggg, I was bored, so I deciddeddd to create suchhh artttttworrkk!"

Her slithering accent is too much though.

"Darling! Can I have a hug?"

She stopped her accent as she gave an awkward glance at us. She mouthed that she was sorry and continued to hug Februus.

"Hello? Umm, who are you?"

"I am Jiro's fiance! I am here to steal Jiro away from his past lover!"

I looked at Luisa, and she looked upset and hurt towards Jiro. And I was glad that Jiro's fiance didn't notice. The woman in which hugged Jiro then walked away in a diva-like way.

As she exited the door, a blush crept to her face, and then, the door was shut loudly. Wait, so she wasn't a diva?

END OF CHAPTER