chapter thirty three - at the library

'Being at school is terrible,
Since scary stares are available,
What will be my blessing,
To prevent me from falling?'

Yes that was a poem I made at school today- in my mind. Oh right, I had some others like:

'Why am I the sadist,
The most saddest of all,
  Why was I a bully,
  To the most precious one?'

I made so many, I have no idea how I remember, it's so unreal. Plus, most of my poems are just practice for my presentation which is to be presented next month, said the man with a top hat,  my language teacher.

I haven't made it, but I know how to make one now, at least.

I sighed, life is hard now- I mean life was always hard. When people have disgusted faces, I feel like they are looking at a disgusting food (example: durian since it smells so bad [excluding durian lovers]) and just leaving it smashed on the side of the road.

But, people who know me like, En and Aqua, would clean me up nicely-

Ok, that would make a bad ending. Let's change it. I'm a house for sale, and the rooms are all broken and the paint is uneven. The people who want to move became disgusted at the house (me) and left for a better house.

Until people like En, Aqua, and Shiroi come in the picture and fix me all up again. The end.

See, nice story- no. It's not, it was not supposed to be a story in the first place.

If you are wondering where I am now, I am at the main library. It's in the south of the town, and I'm trying to find answers. Answers for what, you might ask?

Answers that are NOT for Queen Ramona. Answers that are NOT for poems. Answers that are NOT for making everyone trust me again. I could keep on going for the answers I am not looking for, but laziness is ruling over me right now, like carbon dioxide spreading all over oxygen, and becoming fully carbon dioxide.

I sighed, once again.

It's actually about magic! Yes, magic! You guessed it-

En knocks on my table, "Earth to Lilly, I said earth to Lilly.."

I finally stopped pondering and started replying to En, "What?"

"I found something..."

And so, he explained about the darkest magic, and the most powerful things of fire magic, how claming water magic can actually affect your lifespan, and etc.

I yawned.

It was mostly just studying magic, with teacher En.

If you are wondering about En, I discovered his second personality! His talkative one! Yes, talkative! If we are studying about what he likes, which is rare to know, then, he will tell you many things.

Plus, he is a good listener, he stops talking when you talk, but continues to go on topic later on. Good friend, good listener, is what I thought of him.

And apparently, he is good at sports, like swordsmanship. And, he can get along with you as long as you don't disturb him crazily.

In the end, going home was the best, since En finally shut his mouth.

(And, yes, I was too lazy to say stop to him since I was too tired to even talk.)

(A/N: This chapter was just an extra sneek peak to Lilly's day in an everyday life. Sorry that there wasn't that much dialogue this time, again, sorry about that. Anyway, I hope you enjoy this chapter like every other chapter you have seen previously. See you next chapter!)

END OF CHAPTER