chapter fifteen - first day of school minus two

Me and En are in the cafeteria, and we sat across Aqua's table. Aqua kept on ignoring me, meaning she gave in that I will be betraying her for some reason. How did she give in so fast?

Well, set that aside, I'm getting a special meal for my punishment, a broccoli. Yes, one nice tree-looking, green broccoli.

I do like broccolis but this....this is just one tiny broccoli! Have I ever stole all the princess' lunch money? Never! Lunch money is not needed in here and plus the princess gets any food for free while I have to pay with my credits.

[Credits are like money but are like points from your lessons, you either get full points or not. They are only used at school.]

Not fair!

In the end, the kind fellow, En gave me some of his food before he had a chance to eat. And so, he had 3/4 the size of his meal since I thought it would not be fair if he gave half.

He had pasta for lunch! You know, the noodles with tomato sauce on it?

That one. Very indeed was that delicious! It was kind of awkward when En was giving me some of his food since Aqua was staring while her gang was confused, the princess looked at him wide-eyed, meaning that she couldn't believe that En would do such kind things to such a bully like me!

But, their expressions changed soon after they saw me eating, princess, Aqua, and the group of friends (Aqua's friends) became disgusted.

What did I do to make them sooooo disgusted? I do not know!

After eating torturously, I had to go to my physical education class, which I kind of easy. I have good stamina, butI just can't get along easily. Like teamwork.

But, since physical education here is different, we'll be learning swordsmanship, our magic, and etc.

When I got into class, the physical education teacher told me to show dark magic since they know I have been growing it. Everyone stared at me. While I simply said, "I forgot how to use most of the dark magic...Can I do fire instead?"

They were like, "WHAT?!"

I just nodded as I grinned.

In the end, they understood I can't do as much dark magic because of how less I practice. Instead, I am much more powerful in the fire element, and that my water magic senses are coming. Nice!

They said two elements are rare so I must control it well or darkness can lead people astray. I won't. Since I understand the way darkness already left me astray.

As I was leaving my physical education class, the princess and he wondrous gang of other boys looked at me, and asked, "Are you Lilly Fiske?"

"Yep." I said as I grinned. "You must be the princess, I'm glad to meet you again! It's been so long!"

I shook her hand. One of the boys whispered to the princess' ear, "She might be kind to you because of her seat penalty if she does something wrong."

The princess secretly smirked. Well I just frowned, "Well, I'm just avoiding death penalty, so yeah. But, please don't smirk, I know you want to take revenge and make me get my death penalty,"

The princess flinched. I walked out from the gym to the rooftop, I found someone. A girl, and disappeared as I walked to her.

The next thing you know, she was behind my back. "Hello," She said.

"Remember me?"

I suddenly remembered. "About the competition, I'm sorry that we can't continue. I'm not into dark magic anymore, I'm practicing fire magic right now."

Her mouth opened widely. "What? How could you! You worshipped the God of Darkness and suddenly you do not come back?!"

"No, Felisie."

"But, at least you remembered me, you peasant child!"

"How can I be called a peasant if I'm aristocratic?"

"Stop it peasant! When did you start using your mind?!"

"I always do."

"I want a fight."

"Felisie, no. I am going."

"Lilly Fiske, you must fight, or my soul will be haunting you each night."

"Not believing..."

"Fine," She took of her hood, "Just go."

She rolled her eyes as she sat again on the chair she might of taken with her from her classroom.

END OF PART TWO (CHAPTER)