chapter twenty - en's thoughts plus two

It can't be.

 Shiroi Asumi. My first friend who led me to happiness. She is born a demon, but I think she does not match with a kind personality.

 She notices me and also widens her eyes.

 "Shiroi/En-kun?!" We shouted in unison. 

 She was glad to see me and so she gave me a hug. She squeezed me, and let go. "It's been a long time En-kun! How have you been? What do you do now? Do you have any friends?" She asked curiously.

 "Question one, great. Question two, work as Lilly Fiske's accompanist or you could say guard. Three, yes, including Lilly."

 She was shocked. "You, befriending that sadist?! But, how?!"

 "She isn't a sadist."

 "She bullied Princess Elise! And harmed the people who told nobles about her sins!"

 "She does not do that, it might just be a rumour."

 "You're siding with Lady Fiske now?!"

 "I thought I sided with her since the beginning."

 And with that, it brought me to the conclusion, "How about we arrange a meeting between you and Lady Lilly."

 "No way." She shook her head violently. She became scared...of me.

 "She's better than you thought, I had the same feeling as you before I met her."

 "Really?" She calmed. She tried to smile, "Alright, I'll try. See you En-kun!"

 I waved as she went.

 **

 The first day of school arrived, upon waiting for Lilly, I thought of Shiroi. It's been a long time, and our meeting is like we met just a few days ago.

 As I heard footsteps coming by, I found Lilly running towards me.

 We were just silently standing in the doorway, until she asked, "When will we go?"

 I felt a feeling that it would be six seconds, so I blurted out, "In about 6 seconds..."

 She asked me, what did I mean, but it was interrupted by the coachman passing with his coach. Then she asked, "How do you know?"

 And I simply answered, "I just know."

 "Cool." She answered much more calmly. I looked at Lilly to see her wearing a stocking and boots, oh right, she told me that she hates showing skin, even though I barely cared anyway.

 She said that she cut er long hair a bit and I could see her hairstyle has changed.

 When we arrived at school, and we came to the front gates, I could see the nervous looking Lilly beside me, she looked creeped, at school.

 As we walked in the gates, Lilly started hugging tightly to my arm until we went to class, which seemed to not be a big deal for me since I would not be blocked by any other girls when walking.

 As we sat down, I could see Lilly sighing, relieved.

 In the next moment, I suddenly see Lilly trying to argue with what seems to be Lilly's sister's friend, East.

 I just walked in to stop the situation and asked him, "What do you want?"

 "Get out of my face you idiot, I don't know why you're into her so suddenly."

 I flinched. Why would he think that? Then, Lilly pushed me behind her and started arguing against East until I finally heard Lilly say, "Well then East, I hope we get along,"

 She shook East's hand angrily and everyone in the room became shocked, including East himself.

END OF PART TWO (CHAPTER)