chapter eighty nine - "i need life!"

a/n:

I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATINGGGG. ME, THE PROCRASTINATING CITIZEN COULDN'T HELP TO NOT UPDATE AND + I was reading too much, and my summer break already arrived, and I want to finish this book as fast as possible. I'm going to make a sequel because this is getting to long. So yea, sorryyyyyyyy. 😥

--

"Who are you?"

 She was grinning with a smile I can't describe. But, I could feel revenge. She was kind of scary- I mean very scary, with her curled black hair, mascara as long as a feather, pale skin, and a dark-colored kimono. Aqua was in her hands.

 But, um, I didn't care if I died. If I did, I think I would just reincarnate again. But, I'll feel bad for En and Aqua, my beloved friends. The girl in front of me was unexpectedly short, but she looked mature. I didn't know who she was and what she might do to me, so I stayed silent a few moments later.

 "I told you, didn't I?" The girl said. Did she tell me?

 "Ara, dear. Ara. That woman." She said.

 Ara? ARA?! 'That' Ara? Wait, how?! Impossibilities come true. Why that woman? I didn't actually refer her as 'that woman' but whatever she thinks of it, I don't actually care. She snapped at me. I thought she was nice.

 "Of course I am! I'm nice! You can't just do this and that and do that and this!" What? This and that and that and this? Literally, that's nonsense. "Nonsense?! How dare you! This body was weak so I had a hard time with my attitude."

"So you are Ara?"

"Of course, I'm here to get that gem."

"I don't know where that gem is." I said protectively. "Why are you still here? Lisi is already gone. She might have the gem."

She gave me a smug look, "She doesn't have it, you do. You can't give it to me, so I must kidnap you, I need life! I need life so I don't have to be dead anymore. This stupid body is making me have the chills."

I had enough with adventures and risky business, now this? I can't do this. At least I need to get Aqua back.

"Give me Aqua back."

"But you need to come with me."

"Where?"

"Universal Realm."

Then, the door made a creaking sound and opened. En. That was bad timing. When he saw me, Aqua and Ara disappeared. Wait- Aqua? What. Ughh.

"Are you alright? You shouldn't be standing you know?" He sighed. "You just fainted. Now, where is your half-sister, Miss Corallin?"

"I have no idea." I blurted out without thinking.

END OF CHAPTER