chapter eighty six - lisi's return

After coming home after the heavy weight of school, a visitor arrived at my door. En looked at me curiously, "A friend?"

"I have no idea." I answered as I walked to the front door with the door man. As the door opened, a girl with black silky hair appeared, it was tied up as a ponytail with a ragged, rotten string.

Luisa. "Who are you?" I asked. She smiled weakly as she suddenly fell on the stairs. I saw the cold, winter snow. Snow? I thought snow only appeared on 'that' day. I guess not, for the sake of Luisa.

"I am Kyoko."

"Kyoko?" That is a 'Japanese' name. A name commonly used in Earth. Was that Luisa's old name?

"Are you fine? Have you eaten?" I asked in a worried tone. This was an act to avoid Luisa from the 'homeless problem'. She nodded, like from the minute I met the 'Kyoko' her, weakly.

When we invited her inside the house, you could see her ruby red eyes, although she had black hair and red eyes, she didn't seem at all scary. "Kyoko, we'll prepare some bread,"

And so, I asked the maids of the manor to prepare some bread. Kyoko made a crooked smile. "Thank you Miss Fiske."

What? Is she Luisa? Ria?

Hmm? What happened here?

A girl named Kyoko walked in...

Kyoko? I have no idea what you are talking about. By the way, Lisi Ana is on her way here, she wants to warn you about something.

What?

It's nothing. Why did you invite this girl in?

I thought that she was Luisa! She isn't? Are you sure? Are you toying with me? Is she a stranger with some sort of enchantress power?

I am not toying with you. That stranger, I have no idea. I know that I am a goddess, but I don't sense anything good about her. She seems like she has been depressed for centuries, not at all an exaggeration.

The, who might she be?

I have no idea! Ask your friend, does he know her from somewhere?

And so, I asked En, but he answered with a head-shake. So, it isn't who he knows. Then, does Lisi Ana know? Could she be Ara? I thought Ara hasn't escaped or anything.

Child, I have no idea. She could be anyone out of the population, a girl who hates you, a homeless girl, an undercover spy, and etcetera! Anything is possible. I know that she isn't Ara whatsoever.

Are you sure?

Affirmative. Her sleeping beauty story has to have a finish. She also teleports in light meters ever flick of a finger. She is undiscoverable.

That's an incredibly detailed description of her teleportation.

Yes, it is.

But still, anything could happen between a flick of a finger. Between light-years, between cosmos, between the ocean waters and the blue sky.

Yes, I suppose so.

Then, another knock was heard. It was loud and violent, I could see the maids and other workers in the area become panicked. The doorman however, was calm and collected as he opened the door.

I came with him, he was surprised at first, but then recovered back to his calm and collected state.

En followed.

Then, a familiar face appeared, but she was in an anxious position. For some reason, she was wearing the most beautiful dress I have seen her wear. "I want to see Lill-"

"Lilly!"

She tried to hug me but the doorman stopped her from hugging me. I told him that I knew her and so he let her go. Then, she hugged me.

"Lilly, get out. I need to talk to you. Also, your friend, En and your doorman, please come with me to the garden." She said worriedly.

"What's wrong? It's cold outside and I don't want to get ill. Why are you wearing a dress?"

"Come! Before it's too late! The gem! I don't want her to collect it!" She pulled me to the garden, but the temperature didn't rise up one bit like it had when the door opened.

As she let me go, I found a shimmering emerald-looking object in the bushes. I took it. Lisi turned to me, and then, my vision became blurry, En and the doorman came and shouted my name.

Then, I passed out.

END OF CHAPTER