chapter fifty four - before the purifying event

It was the day after and Lady Victoria was right, some underworld creatures guided us to the Purification Palace early in the morning before any other underworld spirit could come in.

 As we went in, I could see the fully furnished, white, marble room. It was like my home, but more...beautiful and delicate.

 I could see why the spirits want to come here.

 As we neared the 'Sacred Quarters', I found a nearby library that I know contains one of the most, truthful, 'Sacred Healing Standard'. The fully original script. It's the knowledge I want most!

 In legend, in order to own the full volume, you must come to the 'Healer's Region' where all experienced, and most powerful healers belong.

 I wish to be a healer, a full ability of healing. That magic is rare, and I want to heal myself, so I won't easily get inflicted pain.

 Well, anyway, setting that aside, we arrived to the wonder 'Sacred Quarters'. There are three quarters, 'The Refining', 'The Purifying', 'The Sacrificial Order', and 'The Breath of Life'.

 I read them in books. 'The Refining' is for washing, as in showering to become physically clean. 'The Purifying' is to clean the darkest mana from the souls.

 'The Sacrificial Order' is to sacrifice the best gold, silver, animal, dead beast, etc. to the 'Guardians of Sacrificial Order' to bring peace and good will to the torcheres souls, even though, I know it's useless.

 And, lastly, 'The Breath of Life', it is the portal to the 'fake' paradise, which looks a bit like Elysium. You can only be there unless you go through all these quarters in a day.

 That would be great.

 Right now, we are in the entrance which leads to any of these rooms.

 Child, you know much education! Proud I am!

 Thanks. Anyway, Lady Victoria, what is your plan to find the God of Purification?

 That I will not tell, until the clock strikes Fielis, that I must.

(A/N: Feyelis is a time on the clock that I made up, and this clock does not use numbers as you already know. How to say it: F-ie(like i as in eye)-lis)

 Why?

 I have a great plan, and you are part of it.

 Wasn't I the one who wanted to save Eclipsia? I should be the one planning!

 Well, I do know more about this world, so you must stick out of it.

 How rude LADY Victoria.

 She was very rude indeed!

 Well anyway, no one was here, luckily, and not even a guard! Just me, Lady Victoria, Luisa, and the creature who will help us find our way through.

 Oh Eclipsia! This is risky, but this is for me, the Eclipsians, and my friends. I feel bad to leave them too soon.

 Including En.

 Surely, I must do this! My only way to become a heroine as well as prove I have no sadistic soul AND save my life and En's.

 Again, when are we going to meet that God Of Purification!

 'Did you call me?' a voice echoed.

 END OF CHAPTER